|Item model number||F5L152ttC03|
|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.2 x 0.9 x 11.1 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||8.18 x 0.9 x 11.14 inches|
Belkin QODE Slim Style Keyboard and Case for iPad Air (Purple)
|Price:||$17.99 + $1.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$62.00 (78%)|
- Laptop style keyboard with large well-spaced, responsive keys for faster, comfortable and accurate typing
- Sleek design allows the case to remain slim and lightweight
- Innovative stand for multiple viewing angles
- Comfortable handheld mode for reading and viewing
- Function-specific keys for copying and pasting text, moderating volume and controlling music
- Keyboard offers up to 60 hours of active use on a single charge and a standby of 80 days
- Rechargeable using the included USB to Micro USB cable
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Belkin QODE Slim Style Keyboard and Case for iPad Air (Purple)
|Shipping||$1.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||The Surplus-Hut||A Top Shelf||wilco1611||PoeticDirect|
|Compatible Phone Models||Apple iPad Air||Apple iPad Air||Apple iPad Air||Apple iPad Air|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
The Belkin Slim Style Keyboard Case is a compact, lightweight solution for fast typing with your New iPad. The Bluetooth-enabled keyboard has responsive, well-spaced TruType keys, so you can type more quickly and more accurately than on your New iPad's touchscreen. The case offers multiple viewing angles and features function-specific keys and a battery that lasts for up to 60 hours of active use on a single charge. You can fold the keyboard behind the case when you're finished typing, making it easy and comfortable to watch videos or play games.
Large, Well-Spaced Keys
Slim and Lightweight
Fast, Accurate Typing with Responsive Keys
This New iPad case's TruType keys are well spaced and responsive, offering faster and more accurate typing than on a touchscreen.
Lightweight New iPad Case with Built-In Keyboard
The Belkin Slim Style Keyboard Case turns your New iPad into a functional workstation. This thin, lightweight case with keyboard adds function to your tablet without bulk. The case is slim but strong, so you'll have a solid work surface wherever you need it.
Long-Lasting Battery and Convenient Bluetooth Connection
The keyboard's battery lasts for up to 60 hours of active use on a single charge, and it has a standby time of up to 60 days. The included USB-to-micro-USB cable lets you easily recharge the keyboard, which connects to your New iPad via Bluetooth.
Innovative Multiple Angle Stand
The Belkin Slim Style Keyboard Case can adjust to multiple angles for comfortable use. Keep your New iPad upright when typing, or adjust the angle when viewing media. You can fold the keyboard neatly behind your New iPad when you don't need it, so you can comfortably hold your tablet while you read, watch, or play.
Function-Specific Keys for Easy Operation
With the function-specific keys on the Belkin Slim Style Keyboard Case, you can copy and paste text, adjust the volume, and control your music.
Compatible with the New iPad
The Belkin Slim Style Keyboard Case was designed to work with the New iPad.
What's in the Box
Belkin Slim Style Keyboard Case (purple) and USB-to-micro-USB cable.
Slim Style Keyboard Case (Purple)
At a Glance:
- Lightweight keyboard for fast, easy tablet typing
- TruType keys offer more accurate typing than a touchscreen
- Adjustable angles for comfortable typing or watching
- Rechargeable battery lasts more than 60 hours of typing
- Function-specific keys copy, paste, and control volume
- Designed for the New iPad
Well-spaced keys reduce typing errors.
Built-in stand accommodates multiple positions.
Tuck the keyboard away for handheld media mode.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Small keyboard, which you can't really get around. However, I think they could have arranged the keys differently? I keep pressing "enter" when I want to press "shift"; when I go to press the backspace arrow I press "pair." The first issue could be resolved perhaps by changing the size of either the "return" or "shift" key or perhaps putting a raised dot on one of the keys. I think either of these changes would make it easier to differentiate between the "return" and "shift" keys. The second issue could be resolved by putting the "pair" button next to the "on / off" switch, leaving the backspace button in the top right corner of the keyboard, where it usually is. Also, if I want to use the semicolon or colon, I have to press shift and a button next to the space bar. This is awkward; they should have left the semi-colon / colon button next to the "return" key. The case I bought to replace the one I am currently reviewing has this more accessible configuration.
2. The ipad doesn't snap into the case ...Read more ›
Keyboard - the keys are small (as expected) but are finished in a slightly rough texturized plastic...which means your fingers will slip off less then a shiny un-textured key.
Battery Life - I charged the case fully before leaving on a trip and was able to use it for about 7 hours on two flights which were 3 days apart. The battery lasted just fine over the 5 days and for the 7 hours that I used it.... Note: the 7 hours did not include regular typing...it was using the keyboard when needed to edit a document and or scroll through pages. I would expect that the battery would last just fine...although this is Bluetooth and it is constantly connecting to the i-device via bluetooth. The keyboard also has a on/off slider switch for those times where you just want to watch a movie, listen to music, read, etc....
As a case: The case provides more than adequate protection for the front and the back of the iPad air. It has a built in kickstand for when you are typing or wanting to watch a movie. My only issue is if you want to fold the case over and use it one handed, it seems a bit bulky....again an issue with the 'SLIM'.....
Overall this is a highly recommended case. Your results will vary based on how you can adjust to the small keyboard...but if you have used anything similar in the past, you will like this.
* Nice sized and spaced keys
* It's purple! (at least mine is)
* Case a bit flimsy
Ok, so if purple isn't your favorite color, this is still an excellent Bluetooth keyboard. I wouldn't depend upon this to protect my iPad Air, but it's excellent for having an attached keyboard handy. I primarily use this when I'm tasked to take minutes for a meeting at work. The iPad slips in pretty easily, but since I use it without the keyboard in almost all other situations I keep the case and keyboard separately from my iPad.
And did I say it was purple? It's actually a beautiful shade and sets off an already stylish Apple product.
It' been a year since I purchased this case & 6 of the keys doesnt work anymore.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy to set up even for novices - perfect color (purple) for me. - Good buy!Published 3 days ago by Shirley Odgers
Keeps a charge for a long time. Connects instantly to my iPad Air. Works like a charm. I do not regret buying this product at all. I can treat it like a little laptop. Read morePublished 6 days ago by AyJay
Love this case. Keys are not too small and easy to type. I use this in place of a laptop because mine crashed. As a college student I use it a lot to write papers and such.Published 7 days ago by Katelyn Gilbert
This is ipad keyboard #4...I bought my ipad 7 months ago. Boooooy do I wish this one was my first purchase.
It's easy to get the ipad in & out of the brackets. Read more
I've had this for over a year now and I'm actually writing this review on this very keyboard. Best purchase ever! Read morePublished 12 days ago by megan