Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$4.29+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on October 24, 2012
We bought this cord for a new phone that resembles the old style wall phones, but this length cord reduced the volume on the phone significantly even though the handset has a volume control. The wire is a lighter gauge than the normal old AT&T cords we have used in the past. Although we had no complaints from those we called about being heard, the level on our end was very weak. We replaced it with a 12 foot cord and the volume is very strong. I don't know if we got a bad cord or if the phone just can't handle a 25 foot cord.
on May 11, 2010
A great phone cord that keeps it shape and doesn't tangle! I worked so great I bought another for additional phone.
on August 26, 2011
This is the ONLY telephone cord I've ever bought that doesn't tangle in a week, and it's still tangle-free after months of use.
on October 4, 2011
This is a must have for land line phones! Who needs a short cord that hinders your ability to walk around. This has stood up to my 2 toddlers on a regular basis who when the phone rings go running after to answer.
on July 2, 2012
I purchased this extension cord for our kitchen landline phone so that we could move around the kitchen and not have to remain close to the phone when receiving a call. It has worked extremely well. It has not stretched or gotten tangled.
on January 9, 2015
Cord tangles. I had it for a couple months and it coiled up like a Midwest tornado. I had to do the hang-the-receiver-upside-down thing and let it all unwind. The photo I submitted shows the tangles starting again, and I just undid it last week and I rarely use the phone.
review image
on December 1, 2011
real nice telephone cord. longer than standard that comes with phone so you can move around more while on phone, doesn't lose it shape and what a great price!
on January 3, 2012
This coiled phone cable is neither flimsy nor heavy duty. It's middle class I'd say, and it is working perfectly.
on October 6, 2012
best phone cord i have ever used! doesn`t tangle, i bought the 25 ft and am thinking of getting the 50 ft also!
on May 17, 2012
Extends across the kitchen about ~15 ft.
Begins to get a little tight. Isn't stretched out or anything yet as well.

I like the product but the Pb issue or warning says higher than some standard.
I don't know why it would have lead on it. Says in the wires. I didn't see no need for solder.
Many products should be Rohs by now. (lead free)

I don't even know why lead would need to be used on a phone cord.