5.0 out of 5 stars Great iPad Protection
I wanted a shell for the back of my iPad that allowed the Apple logo to show but protected my investment. This Snap Shield fit the bill perfectly. Rugged and tough, yet not disruptive to the Smart Cover. It allows the camera and speaker to operate clearly but protects both also. Great product.
Published on June 14, 2012 by Rodney Knox

1.0 out of 5 stars cracked within 2 weeks of using it
Though this cover has a nice feel it fit tight on my iPad 3 such that a corner would usually slip off. In fact it fit so tight that one side of a corner cracked after only being on the iPad for a little over a week. I carry my ipad in a computer backpack and have never dropped it, so the crack isn't because of rough handling.
Published 23 months ago by Jeanne Lance

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great iPad Protection, June 14, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, May 9, 2012
Lightweight, durable, decently priced. Easy to remove when needed. Fits iPad smart cover perfectly. Shipped and arrived quickly. Basically great product.

1.0 out of 5 stars cracked within 2 weeks of using it, January 14, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, March 11, 2013
Kimber88 (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
Fits my iPad 4/retina display perfectly. I bought the clear because I didn't want to change the overall look. I've had since Christmas and have no issues with corner chipping as some reviewers have. I'm a heavy ipad user and this is holding up. It works perfectly with and doesn't interfere with having the logistics magnetic keyboard cover on. I'm happy, for the price I couldn't beat it. This same cover is $30+ at the giant Mart.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit & NOT clear!!! Frosted!!!, January 1, 2013
This case is not clear, it's frosted. Also, it won't fit on the iPad 3/4. If you try and force it, only three corners hold properly - the fourth just barely hangs on. It fits the iPad 2 just fine, though.

1 star for iPad 3/4 use, 4 stars for iPad 2 use, assuming that you wanted a frosted color instead of clear.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cracked first time I took it off., December 23, 2012
Originally gave this 5 stars because of great fit and low price but there is a reason it's less than $7. It cracked on the corner the first time I tried to remove it. Going back. Just received one by Cimo for less than $12 and its definitely a 5 star. I gave it 1 star because it is a good fit and all the openings line up. The one from Cimo is very nice and very flexible.

2.0 out of 5 stars Corners break to easliy, December 18, 2013
This is my second one. The first one, the corners broke..and I thought it was how I was handeling it...but it turns out it happens quite often...

1.0 out of 5 stars Not A Good Fit, November 3, 2013
The cover came out of the box with scratches and it does not fit properly. The edges will not snap in place as they are suppose to. I purchased the same product from Best Buy and it fits perfect. I would not recommend this cover from this provider.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quite possibly the worst piece of crap I've ever seen, September 26, 2013
Terrible...awful....downright inexcusable. The corners will crack almost immediately, and I don't mean from being dropped or stressed. My iPad has never Been dropped, yet this "case" has crumbled in my hands while holding it several times. I've been through 3 of them, only because I bought a warranty, but I won't even bother with a 4th. I could hot glue toilet paper to the back of my device, and it would last longer than this turd of a product.

Belkin deserves a class action lawsuit for peddling this absolute p.o.s. A truelly piss poor embarrassment...

1.0 out of 5 stars CRACKED ON EDGES FIRST WEEK, May 19, 2013
CRACKED ON EDGES FIRST WEEK. BOUGHT THIS FOR MY DAUGHTER. DID NOT WORK AT ALL. HAD TO PURCHASE ANOTHER CASE FROM A RETAIL STORE.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›