Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 99 questions
votes
avoid the Belkin. It started falling apart very soon. I like Belkin and this cord failed quick.
Aug 11, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
Hi Marc. The Belkin Audio Y Cable Splitter uses a 3.5mm nickel-plated connector plug which is designed for portable CD players, stereo receivers, and multimedia speakers that have 3.5mm jacks like iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy 4.
Mar 23, 2015 by Belkin Cares  MANUFACTURER 
votes
The mini plug should be the right size for your PC or a headphone connection. The Phono red/white would of course connect to your stereo or other amplified device. I use this to connect my Laptop to a AUX on a bookshelf stereo system. I also use the VGA from the laptop to my 40" tv but then that's another story!
Jun 28, 2014 by Michael Zukas
votes
If the tower speaker has aux out or rca out and your receiver or stereo has the opposite in then I would say yes it will work
Jan 7, 2015 by Brian
votes
Yup, you can. This cable should work with the type of set up that you want.
Jun 11, 2015 by Belkin Cares  MANUFACTURER 
votes
If your car has a red and white audio input then yes
May 1, 2014 by ULOP3Z
votes
I don't know the answer, but the following web site seems to have the info you need. http://www.fixya.com/support/t5418802-connect_bose_wave_radio_sirius_home
Nov 18, 2013 by Barbara McGinley
votes
If the speakers have a 3.5 mm "input", or your TV has a 3.5 mm "output", then yes.
Dec 11, 2013 by PKI
votes
I have not tried it with a laptop but it works with the iPhone connecting it to an amp or another device.
Jun 17, 2014 by YahCoffee
votes
Hi, Adrian. It should work with your Logitech Surround Sound Speakers.
4 hours ago by Belkin Cares  MANUFACTURER 
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers