5.0 out of 5 stars For those more concerned with functionality than appearance.
I bought this for an optical mouse, reluctantly. I thought that maybe it would make the accuracy even worse than on my desk since it's just one plain color (my desk is a bit bright colored, therefore reflective, and causing the cursor to get 'stuck' while I'm moving the mouse)

Published on January 25, 2006 by gobojo

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry However Worthless At Any Price!
Published on February 4, 2011 by MY REVIEWS ONLY AFTER TIME TO...

5.0 out of 5 stars For those more concerned with functionality than appearance., January 25, 2006
This review is from: Belkin Standard Mouse Pad -Blue (Personal Computers)

It works very, very well though. It is very smooth and accurate. Really can't complain about functionality at all.

It's bigger than I thought. It's really lightweight though; it doesn't slip on my desk during regular use (which is fairly slippery) but compared to higher priced mouse pads, it's not as heavy, but this is expected for $2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat the price, February 20, 2006
This review is from: Belkin Standard Mouse Pad -Blue (Personal Computers)
I gave this 5 stars only because it serves its purpose well. It's just a basic mouse pad, but the price is excellent!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry However Worthless At Any Price!, February 4, 2011
This review is from: Belkin Standard Mouse Pad -Blue (Personal Computers)
I hate to give a bad review. However I feel obligated to warn all. This mouse pad is only good for a prop. Only good to look at not to touch! Thirty days ago I purchased three of these thinking it would be a life time supply. Wrong. After one month use these three mouse pads are honest to goodness worn out! The material has in that short period of time separated from the overly light foam backing/base. This mouse pad didn't last. That's about one mouse pad per week! At the same time I purchased the equally boring but much better quality product Belkin F8E089-BLK 8-by-9-Inch Mouse Pad (Black). For the slight difference in price you'd be ill advised to purchase this inferior product. Sorry. This is a complete non pass durability wise. Again try the mouse pad mentioned above, you'll be glad you did way better quality and performance!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, normal mouse pad, February 21, 2012
Brian (Austin, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin Standard Mouse Pad -Blue (Personal Computers)
This is the cheapest (non-plastic) mouse pad I could find. It works great, just like any normal mouse pad. It is very light, but that doesn't effect it at all. Lays flat on the table and doesn't slide around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price., May 30, 2006
This review is from: Belkin Standard Mouse Pad -Blue (Personal Computers)
I got two of these. They are great for the price. They're lighter than expected which I was initially worried about but they seem to be working fine. Can't beat the price and I ordered them from Amazon.com through a great deal I found on DailyTool.com.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for General Usage, October 31, 2013
NameLess (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin Standard Mouse Pad -Blue (Personal Computers)
One doesnt really need a good grip or a large mouse pad.
This is the cheapest you can get on amazon and the surface looks like a mixture of cloth and fiber, thus providing a smooth interface.

Cons: Base is made up of plastic foam, which kinda slips. ok, not really slip but doesnt stick or rest 100% as well.

Still worth the buy for all general purpose. Only serious gamers should avoid it.

3.0 out of 5 stars blue mouse pad, August 9, 2011
This review is from: Belkin Standard Mouse Pad -Blue (Personal Computers)
WOW! what do you say about a mouse pad? It's pretty on my desk. It stays put, doesn't get up and walk off!It lays there and does its job.

Betty Boyle

4.0 out of 5 stars A mainstay in a household of 8+ computers, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Belkin Standard Mouse Pad -Blue (Personal Computers)
Ya, it's cheap, but in a household of 4 people constantly at one computer or another of every conceivable type and environment, this mousepad covers all the bases: from teenage heavy gaming to the more sedate puzzles and surfing. Usually have 3 or 4 extras in their packaging for when a pad does give up the fight (or gets inundated by a drink). Personally, sure, I have spent far more for higher end pads, but the kicker is when the higher quality ones do finally come to the end of their life spans, I invariably grab one of the Belkin spares and use it for months. Plus I have always preferred the cloth texture over other surfaces.

3.0 out of 5 stars Blue Spongy Thingy, November 22, 2013
This review is from: Belkin Standard Mouse Pad -Blue (Personal Computers)
It's spongy. It's blue. It keeps my little mouse happy all day long. Only wish life was this simple. Good for you little blue mouse pad thingy, good for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic Blue Mouse Pad - Works Well With ALL TYPE OF MOUSE!, November 8, 2013
This review is from: Belkin Standard Mouse Pad -Blue (Personal Computers)
For me, I tried this very nice quality Blue Belkin Standard Mouse Pad and was happily surprised. This mouse pad works well with any type of mouse I tried and any brand of mouse I tried! First, I tried the MS Wireless Mouse and the mouse moved so well over this pad. Then I tried out my new Verbatim Mini Mouse (the retractable type). The Verbatim mouse moved very well over this pad. In addition, the back of this mouse pad is coated and stays in place (no slipping on my desk--it stays nicely in place).

Looking for a very good quality and basic mouse pad that works without paying a high cost? Look no further, this is the mouse pad I suggest to you. And I believe that you will be very happy with it.

Highly recommend this Belkin Mouse Pad!

Belkin Standard Mouse Pad -Blue