Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Belkin WaveRest Gel Mouse Pad (Black)
|Price:||$6.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$10.56 (60%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Conforms to your wrist for maximum support
- Provides excellent tracking surface for your mouse
- Reduces wrist stress which can lead to repetitive motion disorders
- Promotes proper hand and wrist movement
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: Black | Package Type: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
1) Value for the Price: It's under 6 bucks so it's a value buy.
2) Is it for gamers or for everyday users? I'm not a gamer myself but judging by what other reviewers have contributed I would NOT recommend it for gaming because it is relatively small. Please, see photo(s) attached. Gamers often demand more real estate. There are other pads out there especially designed for gaming. This is NOT one of them.
3)Does it really smell? it does! But honestly the odor is barely that serious of an issue for me to make an impact as to not recommend it for potential buyers. In order for me to smell it now I have to stick it against my nose so... One more thing to be mentioned here: I don't have any allergies to smell or otherwise.
4) The wrist support, is it soft or stiff? It is rather stiff. How does it compare to older Belkin models? I don't know because it's my first. Do I like it still? Yes, I do.
5) Does it work best with laser or optical mice? I'm using Logitech M505 Laser Muse & it works great. But taking into account other reviews, the majority have pointed/hinted compatibility issues with their optical mice so if you have an optical mouse I'd look for else where just to be on the safe side.
6) Does it skid? Nope, it actually sticks really well on my desk's surface. You may refer to the product photos.
After all, I still think it is a good buy for the price, it meets my expectations & serves my needs. I hope my review would help you make a better buying decision.
Comfort level: C+ - I see some reviews that say it is too hard, but I don't think so. It is gel and it needs to be a little hard to maintain it's shape. It does not feel like a pillow. If it did feel like a pillow, it would lose its shape and become flat where your wrist laid and fluffy on the sides. I have used it for an hour or two at a time and I think it's nice for the price. I have it on a end table beside the couch and my had goes to sleep if I don't pick it up every 4-5 minutes, but I can't say that is uncommon for a mouse pad of this type.
Functionality: A+ - I have been using this mouse pad with a laser mouse and it works flawlessly. I do not know what to say except that it does the job as far as I am concerned.
One more comment...The bottom of this thing is tacky. When I say tacky I don't mean that it is not very fashionable, I mean that it sticks to crap like crazy. It will not slide on any surface under normal conditions.
Durability: I have had it for just a few days, but it does seem to be a fairly durable product. It seems to be covered in a neoprene type cover. I think you could spill anything on it and simply wash it out and dry it, though I have never done it. I think if you were wearing a watch on your mouse hand, mine is on the right, the wrist pad covering would be gone in a couple of weeks of moderate use.
Overall: I recommend this mouse pad for the price. I have not had a lot of experience with mouse pads with a pad for the wrist, but I am glad I switched over.Read more ›
It is simply the best mouse pad I have ever used. I have had wrist problems for over 4 years now. I have had swelling and pain from my right pinkie finger to my elbow as a result of console gaming and lots of keyboarding work. In the past week my swelling has greatly reduced. My pain is almost gone. My wrist sits perfectly on the wrist rest. The pad actually cradles my wrist. The wrist rest moves with my hand, so well and with so much support, it seems to be an extension of my body. A new improved appendage. I have found myself resting my wrist on the pad even while not computing but just sitting at my desk. It truly is that comfortable. I already have plans to purchase two more for friends as Christmas gifts. Worth Every Cent! Go For It! You Will Not Be Disappointed!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is something I have never had before, and it is something I need to help my productivity at my job. It is very comfortable and it keeps my wrists at the correct angle. Read morePublished 19 hours ago by John H.
This (along with the matching keyboard rest) are extremely comfortable. It keeps shape indefinitely and provides some much needed comfort, provided I actually manage to keep my... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Tanner S.
I would not recommend this product due to the fact that it's not ergonomic. It forces you to bend your hand in order to reach your mouse and move it around. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Alexis A.
I bought this Belkin WaveRest Gel Mouse Pad to replace a previous one that I had -- I had worn it out!! I love it. Read morePublished 1 day ago by C.D. Bear
Great and comfortable mouse pad. The gel like cushion is just the right size. had previously purchased a Insten brand from Ebay and the cushion is so small and uncomfortable.Published 1 day ago by David C.