Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Belkin USB Wireless Mobile Mouse (Plum Berry)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 15, 2011
I bought this as a replacement for a wireless mouse that decided not to secure the battery lid anymore. It arrived 3 days faster than expected. This mouse has further range and responds better than my last one, which was a Gear Head. I strongly recommend this mouse. Read directions to set this up properly, there are two buttons, one on the mouse and another on the receiver, must be pressed at same time for proper syncing.
on March 10, 2013
I would have rated it higher if it was able to be turned off between uses. When you turn it off, you have to go thru the entire process of getting Windows to recognize it again. So, you leave it on all the time and let it go into hibernation between uses.
This is fine, except that if you are using rechargeable batteries they only last a couple days between full charges. I suspect that you would be putting in a new pair of AAA batteries every couple weeks in this mouse (alkaline batteries). I have a full size Microsoft mouse that uses two rechargeable AAs and they only need charging every few months (not used daily).
Anyway, this little guy is a battery eater! So, that is why I only give it 3 stars.
on January 7, 2010
Works well, looks good. We've had it for about a month and a half now. Still works good! The laser works, it hooked up to the labtop no problem.
on August 5, 2014
Worked just fine the first couple of months but then the USB connector stopped working. Tried switching USB ports and for the first couple of times that worked, but then it stopped working altogether. The only reason I can still use it is because one of my friends bought the same exact mouse and decided she wanted another one so she gave me her USB connector.
Don't try using it in the same room as someone else who has the same mouse because the connector will pick up their mouse allowing their movements to affect your computer. Had this problem in one of my computer classes for nearly a whole semester. (But I guess that means the mouse has a great range.)
Otherwise, it's a decent mouse. Still looking for another though since I need to use one constantly for my CADD software projects.
on January 23, 2011
This mouse worked fine for me, but after the first few months it stopped working. I tried everything, but it just won't turn on. Don't buy it!
on October 26, 2010
I have an acer netbook and I love this mouse. the ONLY thing I would change would be to make the usb port able to be stored IN the mouse.
on December 23, 2010
I love this new mouse. It was easy to install, it works marvelously, and it matches my mini-laptop. I can't say enough good things about it.
Delivery was prompt, it was packaged well, and I used it immediately with no problems or other ill effects.
I highly recommend this product!
on October 25, 2012
I love this! Not only is it cute but its portable. It fits in my laptop bag perfectly and is great for on the go. There is no messy wire situation with this being wireless. Love this little guy!
on January 6, 2013
The light doesn't flash as per instructions, still works great, NO problems, would recommend to anyone, good colors, just the right size
on January 21, 2014
this mouse only works when it's in the mood. returned the 1st. one due to its problem.
2nd belkin doesn't work properly either.