5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Published on December 15, 2006 by Matthew Cartier

2.0 out of 5 stars They Melted!!
Published on May 24, 2012 by They're Melting!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 15, 2006
This review is from: Bell 22-1-39005-8 Triple Socket with Extension Cord (Automotive)
Ths is exactly what I needed. I have so many 12volt DC products I need connected at the same time and this definetly helps. I like thatI can mount it where I need to, and there is a good sized cord that comes with it. The built in LED "Power usage" indicator lights are nice, especially if you have your engine off and your woried about your batter. If it goes from green to orange, start your vehicle and you won't have to worry if your battery is going to die.

5.0 out of 5 stars a MUST HAVE if you use electronics in your car, November 8, 2008
Based on the reviews I had read, I bought this "3 cigarette lighter" outlet expander for myself.

I have to say this is one of the most practical purchases I've ever made.

It is great if you're traveling/road tripping and you and your passenger BOTH want to charge your phones simultaneously with different chargers. Or if you're both charging non-MP3 phones AND you want to use an mp3 player.

Or, in my case, if you want to charge both of your phones AND use your portable lava lamp, simultaneously. :-)

It also prevents the car's one and only 12-volt cigarette lighter adapter from getting in the way of tall travel coffee mugs in the cup holder just beneath.

This is a great value. I use it all the time now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good splitter for your car, March 29, 2008
If you have a couple things you need to plug in at the same time in your car like me this thing is pretty sweet. I would have liked to see it with a little bit longer cord so it can be routed without seeing the wires,other wise it works good, I have it mounted with velcro to my dash so I can plug my radar detector my phone and my Xm at the same time.

4.0 out of 5 stars good power outlet spiltter, February 14, 2010
I have used it for about 2 months now with 2 devices ( gps unit and phone charger). No problems so far, does the job. It also has a built in fuse to prevent current overdraw.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, November 28, 2012
I like this and it serves it's purpose nicely. I just wish the cord was a little longer. I chose to put it in the rear of my suv and keept the front outlet open. DVD devices are plugged into this and strung from the middle seat to the 3rd row seating.

2.0 out of 5 stars They Melted!!, May 24, 2012
Bought these to use for our home delivered meals program one of our drivers kept smelling something burning looked down and the outlet was melting. He was afraid it was going to burn his car up. And there were only 2 things plugged into it. Would not recommend buying this item especially for long periods of use as our routes are only about 1-2 hours long and they were already melting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works like it should, October 19, 2011
This product does a good job for the price. I do have a little bit of a problem keeping things plugged into it sometimes. They don't fall completely out - they just come loose enough so that they are getting the juice they need. No other problems so far, but I don't use it a whole lot, just for long trips where I need to use a GPS, charge my phone, and listen to my MP3 player at the same time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, but also buy velcro, October 8, 2011
This comes with a tiny strip of velcro which is completely incapable of holding the device. It's necessary that you have your own strong large velcro strip on hand.

Other than that, it works.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine. Cord too long for my use, August 17, 2009
I hate to get picky, but the cord is so long that it takes up a lot of room in my console storage. Others may need that length, though. Works fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple Review, March 27, 2010
Works well as described. Not much to it. Easy to put in and pull out the plugs; not always easy on every 12v adapters

Rate and Discover Movies