Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bell Automotive 22-1-65006-1 Roadside Emergency Kit - 100 Piece
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 15, 2011
I spent hours looking at reviews for Emergency Kits for my Wifes Jeep, this kit was the final choice and did not disappoint when delivered, components and bag are well enough made, and it is very important to buy a kit that is a bag and not a plastic fit box, you WILL want to add your own touches, furthermore there is velcro on the bottom of the bag to keep from slipping around. Good overall kit, good value.
44 comments|26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2011
the help sign is a piece of plastic, not even sure what you do with it? tape it to a window maybe..
The flashlight doesn't seem to work. It could be the batteries, I dont have another pair of size D batteries on hand. So I can't test it with a different pair.
the first aid kit came with 20 of the same small sized bandaid and 25 of a even smaller one (maybe they think we will get lots of papercuts.)... how useful. no Aspirin or Tylenol or any other pain reliever.
Booster cables seem decent enough. hopefully those do work.
the blanket seems decent as well.
the bag itself seems nice enough except for the fact the top cover wont cover the entire opening.
on December 11, 2013
The contents are all cheap and I probably could have put this together on my own for cheaper. What got me is how big the bag is for such little stuff. if you have an SUV/Wagon, it will take up some space. Oh, and when I read "space blanket" I expected one of those mylar deals, not a big bulky mat. Im probably going to just stash the individual items in cubbies under the deck and write this one off.

The first aid kit is pretty useless. What kind of situation would you be in where you need 50 band aids? They obviously just added them to get the "100 piece" number. The remainder of the "kit" consists of 6 alcohol pads and 1, yes 1 gauze pad. Shame on me for not reading the details close enough, I guess.

UPDATE: Just downgraded it to one star and trying to return. The tire sealant it comes with is only good for tires "up to" 14", so unless you drive a Honda Civic, forget it. They do not say that in the ad. Seriously, do not buy this. Just go to your dollar store.
on January 8, 2012
Given to son as xmas gift by relative.

some of the skinniest cables i've ever seen.

flashlight is GARBAGE -- ours was missing a part as after two D batts installed, they don't reach high enuff to contact bulb.

about 80 of the "100 pieces" are tiny little things in first aid kit.

no reflectors or flares -- just a joke of a flag.

worst of all, figured could at least use the bag and build from there -- ahh.... NO! after removing all the numerous, annoying nylon ties, the single clip/strap on the case wouldn't even hold half the stuff in the case -- it'd fall out.

keep looking...

(maybe the folks that rated this a 4 or 5 stars (a) got something different, (b) didn't inspect it very closely, or (c) don't have very high expectations.
on January 11, 2014
Gave this as a gift to a college student who drives to and from school. I was not happy with the choice of items in the bag. The jumper cables are very short, there were no flares and there was a very pathetic first aid kit in the bag. I should have purchased the AAA bag for the higher price.
on June 24, 2014
Bought the kit for my daughter as a Christmas gift. The kit has everything, well built. There are more expensive kits to purchase, but for everything basic this is the one. Would recommend it highly. Fits great in the vehicle.
on August 1, 2013
We got this for our son to use in his first car and he loves it. He thinks it is cool with all the stuff in it but I think it is cool that it comes with so many things that could help him in a bad situation!
on April 20, 2014
This has everything I need for each of my vehicles. I have one in each, a small truck, a traditional car and a hybrid. The jumper cables aren't necessary for the hybrid itself but it has proven useful to help out other friends in the past. Overall a good complete product
on July 5, 2013
I purchased this as a Christmas gifts for family members that travel a lot. They were pleased with all the items included in this kit and use it frequently in the car and for other outdoor activities.
on January 20, 2014
The kit is a nice emergency kit. It is by no means all inclusive and I feel the jumper cables could be better quality but for the price I don't think you can beat this product. The bag doesn't take up that much room in my trunk. Thankfully I have not had to use anything other than the jumper cables from this kit.