Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

Style Name: Pads/Gloves|Change

on November 17, 2015
This set was ok. I bought them for my 4 year old, who is above average height for her age so probably the size of the average 5 yr old. They were snug and she doesn't like to wear them. She loved Barbie on them, but not enough to keep them on. I'll have to get another set.
on February 12, 2014
We have gone through 3 different brands of knee, elbow pads and gloves. These are just like the others but fits a little too small for size 6. You'd think that because it's Barbie that it would be catered towards the 6+ year olds - nope!
on June 30, 2013
We did not receive the items pictured. We received a totally different basket and streamers. My 5 year old was very disappointed, but has decided to keep what was sent because she cannot bare to wait for the return process.
on February 17, 2015
Got our granddaughter a Barbie bike right after her 4th birthday, she asked for a bell to go with it. Once again I went to my Amazon account and not only got the bell a fantastic price, but it came with a rear-view mirror and a bike chain! She was so happy I thought we'd all go crazy listening to the bell ringing for over 2 hours, and that was before it was on her bike! LOL. But it got onto her bike and she loves it, & Grandpa & Grammy are glad we get to go home when she started to ride it around the yard! LOL Amazon made me and our granddaughter very happy.
on May 1, 2016
Order a jar of Excedrin while you're at it because this horn goes over big with the 3-5 year old set. It has stood up to near constant use for every 20 minute bike ride since Christmas. It attached easily and firmly to the handlebars and she was off to conduct her own parade through the neighborhood. No doubt an excellent safety device.
on January 14, 2014
These were bought for a 5 and 6 year old and the knee straps are a little small. I am going to have to figure out how to extend the straps so they can get them around their knees without being so tight. Other than that they are cute.
on October 3, 2013
I bought two, one for my daughter and one for a friend's daughter. They look very cute on the bikes but do not work at all. One broke before it ever got on a bike and the other worked for a few days and now I have to buy two more. Not happy with this purchase.
on April 11, 2014
the gloves are what prompted me to buy the product. but they do not have very good protection. Not sure of the durability as of now. The knee and elbow pads are not that great either. But should protect for a minor fall.
on August 3, 2015
The basket that came was not the one pictured but that was not the problem. I actually liked the one they sent better. The problem is that the tabs that hold the basket on the bike broke in like two weeks. Very poorly made.
on November 7, 2013
This item broke after 2 days attached to my daughters bike. It is a very cute design though, just doesn't last long.