4.0 out of 5 stars No clear sizing info on website. Package says Girls 4-8
Just wanted to let shopper know that the Kit I received were marked size 4-8. Not sure if this is the only size available or not. Tried them on my 5 1/2 year old girl and they fit her fine, a little big maybe, but fine. Hope this helps.
Published on May 9, 2012 by Geraldo A. Palomo

2.0 out of 5 stars Good the first few times, but don't last
Published 15 months ago by Livi Liv

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars No clear sizing info on website. Package says Girls 4-8, May 9, 2012
Geraldo A. Palomo (El Salvador and Miami) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pads set, no size indicator, July 17, 2012
This review is from: Bell Barbie My Fab Pads Protective Gear (Pink) (Sports)
I got these and they are really nice.

Colors are different than the picture, the pink is not as dark and the middle is not black, that was also hot pink.

They match perfectly with the skates I got my girl.

There is not a real size description, but my girl is almost 6 years old (regular weight and height for her age) and they fit perfect!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality and Fit, July 23, 2012
This review is from: Bell Barbie My Fab Pads Protective Gear (Pink) (Sports)
I bought these for my 6 yr old niece's birthday. She is a little taller than most 6yrs old but not by much. The knee, elbow pads and fingerless gloves fit her well. She hasn't fallen yet so not sure how protective they are but the knee and elbow pads look fairly protective. The fingerless gloves are just that, completely fabric. For myself I have wrist gards with fabric and plastic that has some extra protection, but for rollerblading around her neighborhood this set will work well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good the first few times, but don't last, July 16, 2013
This review is from: Bell Barbie My Fab Pads Protective Gear (Pink) (Sports)
I loved these at first. They fit my average sized 6 year old perfectly. She had a little trouble remembering the difference between the knee and elbow pads but we worked that out. After a few minimal uses everything started falling apart. The glove fingers invert and I need to use the handle of a wooden spoon to get them back out. The elastic bands that wrap around the knee and elbow pads scrunch in width and I have to take them off and try to adjust them on my daughter about every 5 minutes.
2 stars purely for looks. My daughter loved them because they are pink and Barbie, but I cannot recommend them for durability and do not think they are at all worth what I paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 3, 2012
This review is from: Bell Barbie My Fab Pads Protective Gear (Pink) (Sports)
These are great! They are a different color then pictured (as someone else mentioned on the reviews) but it's very cute. They fit my 7 year old daughter nicely. And the price is right!

4.0 out of 5 stars Knee and elbow pads with gloves, November 24, 2012
M. Rock (Sarasota, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bell Barbie My Fab Pads Protective Gear (Pink) (Sports)
I had a hard time finding information about this item when I ordered it. It does have both the knee pads, elbow pads and gloves and all are covered with the Barbie logo :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong color, May 29, 2012
This review is from: Bell Barbie My Fab Pads Protective Gear (Pink) (Sports)
I got these for my daughter for her birthday. I know she is going to love them because they are Barbie... but I thought they were a different color. The picture on here is not accurate. The ones I received are hot pink with purple on them. They will not match her rollerblades but will work just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER CUTE GREAT PROTECTION, June 19, 2012
This review is from: Bell Barbie My Fab Pads Protective Gear (Pink) (Sports)
This set comes with elbow & knee pads, fingerless gloves and a bell. It's a well-made set, easy to apply....except it's not easy to apply fingerless gloves to a 3 year olds hands! I purchased this set for my granddaughter who is learning to ride her "big girl" bike. I figured there might be some falls, so needed to protect the places that receive the most common injuries as a result of falls from bicycles. This set will provide fantastic protection from injury, as the elbow & knee pads have a thicker plastic area which goes over the knees/elbows. I am not worried about her banging up her knees and elbows when she has these on. I can't really see much use for the gloves except either for looks or to prevent calluses on the palms from gripping the handlebars. But they are really cute and she loves wearing them. But they are like trying to put gloves on a chicken.....she ends up with two fingers thru one opening or the fingers in the wrong openings. An older child could don the gloves independently. Have to learn somewhere & sometime. The bell is LOUD and works great! Easy to apply to handlebars.

I would highly recommend this set to any Mommies & Daddies or Grandparents who worry about injuries and want to prevent them.

4.0 out of 5 stars they're pretty small, so they won't fit for long, July 1, 2014
eye707 (long island, ny) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bell Barbie My Fab Pads Protective Gear (Pink) (Sports)
My granddaughter loves these ... I bought them for her birthday and she couldn't wait to wear them when she tried out her new bike. Unfortunately, they're pretty small, so they won't fit for long...but they're serving their purpose now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fav Pads Protective gear, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Bell Barbie My Fab Pads Protective Gear (Pink) (Sports)
I bought this set for my 7 year old granddaughter and they have really been a blessing. She also got new skates and has never skated before. So far, with the pads, her falls have not been too bad. She loves them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›