Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on November 15, 2013
I was surprised with all the negative feedback at how impressed I was with the product. Unlike a couple of others posted, there is a difference between low and high output. It may not look like a difference but if you time the difference it is quite different. The highest output setting was twice as fast (or a little more) than the lowest setting. I use a 33 oz water bottle and it lasted me 12 hours on the low output setting. I haven't had any problems with leaks or water dripping anywhere. It is very clean. It is quiet on low. It is very low noise on high. It is very compact and sturdy. I use a bleach/water solution to clean the system. It must be done regularly as on any humidifier that doesn't have a filter. I do it approximately 1x per week. You could probably do it less if you follow the instructions and use distilled water they recommend. I don't understand why others have had problems with this unit. I couldn't be happier and I'm very picky.
on December 24, 2012
I purchased this yesterday while I was trying to shop with watering eyes and a stuffy nose. I placed it on a shelf by my bed last night and finally had something that would help me breathe in the extra dry inside air. The light mist is cool and adds just enough moisture to keep nasal passages and eyes moisturized. It is very easy to set up and move. A 16 oz. bottle of regular drinking water acts as the reservoir and lasts more than 8 hours, depending on how high the mister is set.
on January 23, 2015
Well...I really enjoyed this while it lasted. I have had the humidifier almost 2 months when it decided it has done it's duty and died. The nozzle the sits inside the water bottle MELTED!!!! When I lifted the bottle to refill it, water went everywhere! Now...will the company work with me and send me a replacement, a new nozzle or my money back. I hope so!
on February 23, 2014
Didn't work. I ignored other bad reviews and tried it anyway. If it had worked, I'd be pleased by the compact lightweight mechanism. But it did absolutely nothing, right out of the package. Shipped it back and got full credit. Don't waste your time.
on December 13, 2014
What a complete waste of money and effort! Within a couple of days (and right after I threw away the packaging and receipt) it started leaking through the bottom and stopped working. It works just periodically now. Absolutely disgusted with this idiotic product. Shame on you Bell+Howell for producing such crap!
on October 7, 2013
I initially bought this humidifier for travel. I decided to try it out in my bedroom first just to see how well it worked. I placed it on my night stand and decided after the first night this humidifier is NOT for night use because the light is so very bright and it kept me up. Also, if a fan noise bothers you at night this is not as quiet as one would think. I packed it back up and was about to send it back when I thought about using it at work. I work in a cubicle so initially I thought it might be too loud and might disturb my neighbors but my closest co-worker said she couldn't even hear it so I continued to use it. I now love this humidifier! I suffer from serious sinus congestion and headaches because of the dry air where I live. It keeps my sinuses and eyes moisturized and I don't get headaches anymore!

Pros:
*Not expensive
*Very compact
*Easy to use and fill
*Easy to clean
*Adjustable output works great
*Perfect for office use

Cons:
*A little on the noisy side
*Night light is VERY bright
on November 25, 2012
I have a small office and the air is super super dry. The Sonic Breathe creates the perfect amount of humidity in my office for comfort and keep my eyes from drying out staring at a computer all day.
on February 6, 2014
I got this little Humidifier because there was a groupon deal for it. I get bad sinus infections and nose bleeds during the winter. I put it on my desk at work and have been using it for 2 weeks. I love it. It is small and quiet. The only thing is you have to clean it often. I noticed how dirty it got because of how often I use it. I empty out the water into my plants every night so it dries and the metal inside doesnt rust.
on December 13, 2014
I bought two of these. Used the first one two nights and didn't work again. Tried the other one and used it twice and could not get the steam to come out. The light is bright but I put a piece of tape over it as I like a dark room to sleep inl
on November 18, 2014
I bought this on clearance at Ross for $15, so maybe the price point has a bit of say in this review. For the price, this thing is amazing, but even at the currently listed $25 I'd be willing to pay for it again knowing what I know now.

First: This is not an all-powerful awesome super sexy device, and has flaws. The water bottle inverted is really convenient, but also has very little stability. A flat, firm surface that is not going to be disturbed is important. This is not child friendly for this reason for little kids (or cats) that might want to play with it or bump into it. The blue light is very bright and annoying, but luckily the small blue 'power' light is much brighter than the light on the inside of the device, so with some duct tape you can fix some of those issues (or paint the whole blue exterior to block out more light). It will only last 12 hours on the lowest setting. It'll burn through a water bottle in 6 hours at the highest. For those complaining of rust, they probably left water in it. If you aren't using it on a daily basis, you need to invert it and let it drain and dry out. I usually just dump it into the sink and let it sit for the day while I do other things, and it'll be dry on the inside after I'm done.

I bought this thing originally to travel to Colorado. I'm from Texas, and the dry thin air in CO kills me and makes it painful to sleep through the night. This did the trick so well that I take it with me everywhere now that has mountains or desert air. It helps when you're sick, it helps indoor plants, it helps reptiles, and it's a LOT cheaper than those reptile fogger devices in the pet stores. The fact it takes water bottles means you can get refills anywhere, and just recycle the bottles when you're done traveling. It all fits very nice and neatly when packing, and has a battery option as well if you don't like the cord, though I haven't played with that.

Don't let water stagnate in it too too long, but overall this is a great device. I've had it for probably 4 years now, without issues. I would definitely buy another one.