Bell+Howell Mini Digital Camera
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Capture the moments that matter with this Bell+Howell Mini Digital Camera! Move over James Bond
|Optical Sensor Resolution||0.3 MP|
|Package Height||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1 pound|
Top Customer Reviews
I don't think I'd pay $25 for this camera, but it was certainly worth the $12 I paid for it on ebay.
1. This is a small, box-o-matches sized camera that has a loop for a standard keychain. The camera is operated by a button on the front that switches function from snapshots, to PC-linked to taking a short .avi file for a video. There is no flash, of course. It's all run on a single AAA battery. And no LCD screen, either. It's plastic. Think: TOY.
The viewfinder is a small magnifying plastic lens that pops up from the top. It's hard to see into.
2. The software comes with an operating suite that runs the camera either to download files or to use as a webcam. ARCSoft picture-manipulation software is also included.
The software installed without a hitch. That's a good thing, because you really can't find the drivers for this camera on the web. So DON'T LOSE the cd when you get it, because the practice of downloading updated drivers won't help you here. Likewise, I could not find a newer version of the software.
The operating interface is a nice little console, easy to navigate. The pictures show up in thumbnails for saving and renaming.
ARCSoft is a standard free-with-purchase picture manipulating software. I had used it in past--not difficult, but I prefer Photoshop Elements, so I didn't install it from this CD. But for the money for this camera, it was a very nice touch to include image software.
3. There is a USB cable to link to the PC.
The resolution is 0.1 Megapixels. This is not great resolution.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got this for free and I feel cheated. Seriously, the only reason I'd ever consider buying this is if I needed a single AAA battery and this purchase was the last source on... Read morePublished on July 21, 2012 by M. Paulsen
I have high-end 35mm file SLRs, a very good digital camera and a smaller, more modest digital camera. Read morePublished on August 22, 2006 by MoreTech