5.0 out of 5 stars Great Novel bulb
Works wonderfully in lamp, that I've had for 9 years and its still going strong. A great lamp with bulb makes my plants prosper.
Published 18 months ago by S. Plummer

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware! This may not be a full spectrum bulb.
I would recommend ordering elsewhere. The order came extremely quickly (3 days). The bulb works when inserted. No problem there.

Published on June 11, 2010 by Skeptical shopper

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware! This may not be a full spectrum bulb., June 11, 2010
This review is from: Bell + Howell Replacement Bulbs - Set of 2

The issue: no where on the package does it indicate the bulb is a full spectrum bulb. Now I see the description on the site says "white light replacement light bulbs for Bell & Howell Sunlight Desk Lamp." I thought a replacement bulb for a full spectrum bulb would mean the replacement is also full spectrum. Apparently "replacement" in this case means it fits in the 4 prong socket and will give light. Neither the website ad nor the package indicates this is a full spectrum light. The name Bell + Howell is not on the package. From the site description "Bell + Howell replacement bulb", I thought the bulb would carry the Bell + Howell brand name. I feel ripped off. My burnt out bulb is marked "balanced spectrum" and "manual daylight" on it--not clear what manual daylight means. I suggest ordering the Verilux bulb from another source which is described as a full spectrum bulb.

Also, at the time I ordered (3-4 days ago), I had to order a package of 2 bulbs from this company (Lilgift). Today the website indicates bulbs can be ordered one at a time. I see also the suggested tags for this product and "full spectrum" is not one of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Novel bulb, July 30, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely hate returning items, September 20, 2014
This review is from: Bell + Howell Replacement Bulbs - Set of 2
I'm aggravated because the bulbs are not Bell & Howell Bulbs nor are they full spectrum. The bulbs are cheap Baltoro sunlight replacement bulbs, simulated light. There is a huge difference between sunlight full spectrum bulbs and these cheap bulbs. I feel ripped off. I absolutely hate returning items. What a pain !

5.0 out of 5 stars Bell & Howell Replacement, October 30, 2010
This review is from: Bell + Howell Replacement Bulbs - Set of 2
Needed a replacment bulb when my Bell & Howell floorlamp burnt out. I really depend on that lamp to do my hand sewing. I went to Amazon.com & quickly found a replacement at a good price & it was shipped quickly!! Very happy now !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lamp Bulbs, March 22, 2014
This review is from: Bell + Howell Replacement Bulbs - Set of 2
It came within expected time and was the right bulb. Thank You very much I appreciate it a lot and will order again

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, March 8, 2014
This review is from: Bell + Howell Replacement Bulbs - Set of 2
Thank you for the convenience to get these on line for my husband's lamp. Was concerned we would not be able to get them and they were right there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light source., October 10, 2013
This review is from: Bell + Howell Replacement Bulbs - Set of 2
We have owned the lamp for these bulbs for a very long time and this is the first time we have had to order new bulbs. Bulbs and lamp have proven very reliable.

4.0 out of 5 stars bulbs were good, September 11, 2013
This review is from: Bell + Howell Replacement Bulbs - Set of 2
I needed the bulbs for a special light and its just what I wanted. no complaints.
Have extra set for when I need them.

4.0 out of 5 stars works great, May 22, 2013
kathy widmer (WASILLA, AK, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bell + Howell Replacement Bulbs - Set of 2
I have no problems with this light and it was a great deal considering the price. I need to add four more words.

5.0 out of 5 stars B&H replacement bulbs, January 11, 2013
This review is from: Bell + Howell Replacement Bulbs - Set of 2
Thank you for these bulbs. Other places charge too much for a single bulb. glad to get 2 for the price of one

Bell + Howell Replacement Bulbs - Set of 2