5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price!
Published on October 13, 2011 by jim allard

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality poor packaging
I received mine a few days ago and paid someone to come over and put it together for me. I do not know if UPS played toss with the box, or the company simply packed it inadequately but one of the 3 glass shelves was smashed into millions of pieces! Additionally, while examining the high gloss legs, I noticed paint bubbles making this look very chinzy. I awaiting...
Published 6 months ago by honest & true

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price!, October 13, 2011
This review is from: Bell'O PVS4204HG Audio/Video Furniture for 27 to 46-Inch TV (Electronics)
You will not be disappointed with this stand, it is awesome and looks like it should cost twice the price. Assemby was a snap, took less than an hour, the black glass shelves look great as does the black metal legs,,the size that is listed in the specs is incorrect, had me a little worried, but who would make a stand with 6" shelves, the actual size was 42 wide, 22 high and about 18 deep, so its perfect for my 40 inch tv.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and Stylist Stand!, September 16, 2011
First off, as many of the other reviewers have stated, there is a lot of styrofoam in here! It does created quite a mess when unpacking but really not a big deal unless you don't know how to clean up after yourself. The setup of the tv stand was quiet simple yet it feels very sturdy. It took me less than an hour to do this while following the instructions and I was setting it up myself. The tempered glass is a black finish which many tv stands don't have so this is a great perk. I have a 47 in LG tv on this stand and it fits perfectly! Anything bigger than that you might want to look elsewhere. The thickness of the top and bottom glass are very nice but the middle one could be a little thicker. Thus the bottom can withstand more than the middle one. Overall its a great tv stand for the price and I have got nothing but compliments and people staring speechless at it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bello - great TV stand, November 17, 2011
This stand is cool and looks great in my living room. real nice quality and great price on amazon. highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put together - looks nice., September 12, 2011
This is a very nice glass TV stand that I recently purchased and assembled. I have a few comments on the assembly and design.

Assembly is pretty straightforward and the directions are pretty clear. Only a couple of snags held me up.

It seems that the bar that fits right on the bottom rack at the back of the stand is not machined quite right. It clearly has plastic feet to sit on the floor. Makes you want to mount that side down. If you do, you cannot attach the cable management plate on the back as required. You need to do this, so the plastic feet it is supposed to sit on are turned upwards.

At the very end of the assembly it tells you to mount some brackets that hold the glass shelves down onto the support frames. This is very hard to do with all three shelves installed. What you should do is put in the bottom shelf, secure that at that time, then add the second shelf, secure that.

I can't say that I'd move this around much when the shelves are installed. They are not really attached to the frame but sort of rest on them. If you shake the stand too much moving it, it looks like you could easily shatter the glass. What I did was move the half assembled stand into the room I was going to have the TV and then complete there.

Everything fits together with no hassles. There was no need to bend, force or hammer anything.

Stand looks very cool with black glass surfaces. Very well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tv stand, August 14, 2011
I love this tv stand. Very contemporary and sleek looking just as the ads propose. Took about 30 minutes to put it together. Glass shelving is heavy, but that's expected. Perfect for a 42" flat screen tv. I strongly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, October 17, 2011
The package I received it in was quite damaged, so I was afraid that there will be scratches all over the set, but luckily there were only a few scratches on the bottom shelf.
The assembly instructions were quite clear and all required tools were provided.

It took me about 30 mins to put this thing together. Looks great. The only complaint that I have is that this is advertised as a tv stand for 46" TVs but is only 42" in width. My 46" Samsung TV fits edge to edge. I would have liked some space at the sides to place speakers.
So if you have a 40" TV, this stand would be a great fit.

All in all, a good looking and sturdy stand to keep my expensive TV on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, lots of clearance, easy to build, some lateral motion, March 20, 2012
Ordered this Bell'O stand last week over a few other ones in the in the $150-$200, mostly because this one was taller and had more clearance in the middle shelf. I had to make sure that whatever stand I got could accommodate this center channel speaker: Pioneer SP-C21 130 Watt RMS 2-Way Speaker, which is huge at nearly 8 inches tall. Even with this stand I had to finagle it in by putting it in sideways and then slowly turning it and dragging it to the center, sliding in the little rubber rests the speaker came with when I was done. Ultimately, it fit perfectly! That
The whole thing looks very sharp. For some reason, probably because of overhang fears/to push you to buy the larger model, this stand is rated only from 27" to 46". Know that this stand is 44" wide, and overhang with my 50" Tv is maybe an inch on each side, if not less.
Two things I'm not happy about: the bottom and middle glass shelves are a little bit loose. I mean, they're not going to fall out any time soon, and they're fine in terms of supporting weight, but the side-to-side give is annoying. This could have been solved had the plastic nubs they give you to prevent side-to-side motion been replaced with some sturdy metal screws/washers, or if they were designed similarly, somehow, to the top shelf. I suppose I could try to fix this myself, but it's a very minor concern. Price you pay for easy installation, I guess - it took maybe 45 mins to do this alone, and it'll be much less if you've got a partner. The instructions are clear and well-written; you even get a nice little paper ruler to measure the sizes of the screws to make sure you aren't using the wrong type.
The other thing that bothers me is just how little space there is between the bottom shelf and the floor - only about an inch, maybe less. I knew this getting it, but this may be a concern in case of serious flooding - it's worth bearing that in mind.
Otherwise: this is very nice-looking piece of work that didn't break the bank, fulfilled my clearance needs, and was easy to put together. Go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking stand, December 5, 2011
So buying something like this at first i was kinda leary with it being glass and all i have to say its pretty well packaged it came in its retail packaging its heavy i want to say 50~ 60ish pounds took about 20~30 mins to assemble and has a glossy black finish this is an all black tv stand the glass looks nice the top pannel has a bello decal on one of the corners and another bello decal on one of the front leg posts for the price i got it for i dont think i could of gone wrong.. no complaints make sure that you take the time to read the manual there are a lot of ways to put this togeather but only one right way.. trust me.. lol

5.0 out of 5 stars TV Stand, December 21, 2011
Assembly was straight forward. Instructions very good, excellent packing of parts and all went well. Time for assembly for 1 person was 45 min.
Very solid piece and good-looking with our decor.Good value for the dollar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and easy, August 27, 2011
EAS (Boise, ID, USA) - See all my reviews
This TV stand looks great, seems very sturdy, and was easy to assemble. It took about 30 minutes, and my wife helped out a bit, which made a couple of steps easier, though it would have been doable alone as well.

I was a little concerned that it would arrive in good condition, especially since the package was a bit beat up. However, all the pieces were well packed, and none of them were damaged.

Definitely recommended.