Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

• Customer Reviews

on August 10, 2011
Love this shirt for a couple reasons:

The fit is great! I'm very small so I was worried this shirt may be alittle too big, and it's not. It's perfect. Also, I do not like low cut shirts-and I know that the picture shows the shirt is not low cut, but still agian I was unsure. Of course, it was exactly like the pic. Shockingly, this shirt (and all the shirts I buy on amazon) seem to fit me perfect online, rather then in-store. Love this shirt!

UPDATE:

I bought another one of these shirts and received it today. WHAT A DISSAPOINTMENT. I bought this same shirt in a different color and it was a completely different shirt! I mean, it was still "Bella" but the neckline was different. The sew and stitch marks were very different. I'm so mad, because I really liked the first brown shirt I bought. This shirt is "deep heather" so beware. Now I will give it 4 stars only because depending on the color shirt you choose, determines the style of the actual shirt!
on April 8, 2012
I read all the other reviews and some said the shirt ran small, others said it was just right. So I ordered the 2XL to be safe (I generally wear an XL) and it is absurdly tight. Big girls beware!
on December 27, 2013
I ordered this t-shirt keeping my expectations low. After all, what can you hope for at this price? Well, it's definitely not a fashion t-shirt, but it's a lot nicer then I imagined. The material is soft and the fit is fairly well tailored. Best of all - it stands up to my constant washing (over 6 month now) with no visible signs of ware and tare.
on May 4, 2013
This t shirt is more than close fitting! My expectation of a loose shirt was further compounded by the fact I went up a size so that if the shirt shrank, it still would be a comfortable fit. Boy was I way off! This shirt had to be given away to a teenager because I simply could not wear it.
on January 9, 2012
I bought this shirt to wear whilst working out. It's really comfy and the sleeves are long enough to cover my flabby upper arms! And it's long enough that my belly doesn't show when I lift my arms. I would recommend this shirt to anyone.
on January 5, 2012
Loved the T-shirt, great for when I went to CA for Christmas. I knew it run small so just ordered it size larger.
on July 30, 2013
The other reviews said this shirt was too small, so I ordered a Small thinking that it would probably fit me perfectly since I am also too small for most shirts (5'3", AA cups).

The shirt is quite loose in the chest and the shoulders/armpits sag a tiny bit. It has the overall effect of making me look squarish and boxy. If I had a larger bust or larger hips, this would probably fit quite nicely, though (it fits my friend well, and she is more representative of an average adult than I am).

I imagine this will be a fine wear-around-the-house shirt for me. It's quite comfortable and the color is nice. It's just a bit too big.

If you're small and hoping for a Juniors-type fit because of the other reviews, pass on this one.
on March 22, 2008
Thick cotton, soft, stretchy and pretty shade of dark gray. Fits well and seems to be really good quality.
on June 20, 2012
I ordered these in hopes of receiving them within a 7-10day period. It was about 2 weeks. I wear a 2X which fits loose, the way I like it, in everything that I have ever tried on or ordered. I ordered 14 of these tops in various colors. The colors were very nice and they were made well enough, although the material was a bit thiner than I had anticipated. The fit was MUCH smaller than I have ever had with a 2X. They fit veryBella Women's Crew Neck Jersey T-Shirt B6000 tight and with the thin material, well, I just will give them as gifts to my smaller friends to avoid more shipping fees. I will not say I would never order these again, but I would order a full 2 sizes greater.
on June 5, 2011
I love this tee. it is nice and soft after washing. Only complaint is that the binding on the arms got a little tight but otherwise I love it. I will definitely buy more in different colors.

See 1 answered question