4.0 out of 5 stars cute and comfy
Published 14 months ago by Shannon Timothy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good tank for the season
The cut and shape is nice, but not sure how it will hold up after laundering since it's a little on the thin side.
Published 13 months ago by Laurel R. McJannet

4.0 out of 5 stars cute and comfy, May 14, 2013
Shannon Timothy (NORTHAMPTON, MA, US) - See all my reviews
I love this top. I thought that I would actually just be wearing it for yoga, but when it arrived, I loved it so much that it has actually become a top that I wear out socially. It is lightweight and stylish but casual. The only reason that I didn't give it a 5 is because although I don't usually wear an XL, I ordered an XL because I wanted something super flowy. This shirt is sort of form-fitting, which while it fits well and is cute, I was really expecting a much larger garment for an XL. I think that if someone who actually wears an XL and wanted a top that was really flowy were to order this, they would be disappointed with the fit. But that's my assumption. Otherwise I do love it. I just know that in the future if I want a top that is actually flowy, I would order a different brand or a larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Soft, June 5, 2013
I gave it 5 stars for overall fabric quality, with all of the super thin fabrics out there this is above par and did I say super soft? This will make a great yoga tank. I am 5'6" and 143lbs the lg fits perfect it covers the over 40 belly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute!, June 20, 2013
EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR! Sorry for the all caps but I have struggled to find the right top. I am large chested but was looking for some tanks a little more modest than fitted tanks but not bulky making me look heavy. This is a tall order for chesty ladies but this tank delivers! It fits exactly as the picture shows- except with boobs- flowy, not too low, great color and cute detailing in the back.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good tank for the season, June 21, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, flowy tank top, October 2, 2011
This review is from: Bella + Canvas Womens Flowy Racerback Tank Top (Apparel)
I bought this top for a music festival, wore it right out of the package and have washed it once. It already has a hole in it and its pilling on the side of the chest area.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Poor Quality!, November 8, 2012
This review is from: Bella + Canvas Womens Flowy Racerback Tank Top (Apparel)
I love the shape of this tank top and the fit. However the material is sooo cheap that after 3 wears and a wash and a dry it gets covered in pills! It really is a shame. I can no longer wear the shirt after just a few wears because it looks so bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect summer tank, June 20, 2013
Nymue (Fort Lauderdale, FL) - See all my reviews
I normally wear a small. I initially ordered 2 of these in a medium, as I wanted to hide my stomach area, and I've gone up a size in a lot of my other clothes as well. The medium fit pretty well, but I thought that I actually could've gone for a small. So I ended up ordering a small and it fits perfectly. The material is soft and light, the small doesn't hang down too long, and is still flowy enough for me to feel comfortable. I'm just over 5'3" and about 125 lbs, but with a mysterious bloating issue that makes me feel uncomfortable wearing anything form fitting around my stomach. These tanks allow me to show off my toned arms and shoulders while camouflaging my midsection. I plan to order more smalls in more colors!

4.0 out of 5 stars very content, September 14, 2012
The item is as shown, lighter colors are almost see-through but the material is not as cheap/thin as i expected it to be so i was pleasantly surprised. Please note it's very high-cut in the front and if you have any height or boobs then it's not very long either. Excellent delivery time. Very pleased. Very comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these tanks!, June 25, 2014
This review is from: Bella + Canvas Womens Flowy Racerback Tank Top (Apparel)
Bella tanks are my favorite to wear while working out or actually anytime!! They fit exactly as expected. I ordered the small (which fits sizes 2-4) and small chested ladies (33"-35"). I am a small 34B and it is form fitting at the top of the tank but super flowy at the bottom (for ref. my measurements are 34-26-35, 5'4 & I weigh 126). If you are large up top I would definitely reccomend ordering a size up from your normal size or if you carry more weight in your midsection and want it really flowy.
I wash my tanks regularly, but just hang them up to dry because I hate when things shrink - so mine have held up great (I've had one for over a year). These tanks are made to be thin (doesn't bother me b/c it makes them super soft!) so as long as you expect it you won't be disappointed. I have 3 of these already and am definitely ordering more!! Also super fast shipping - I got mine in a day and a half!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, May 12, 2014
I bought this with the description in mind that it was large and flowing. It's not. It is cut small and short. I'm 5'9" and this is well above my hips.

Bella + Canvas Womens Flowy Racerback Tank Top