Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

• Customer Reviews

on September 17, 2008
These pants are very comfortable, fit very well and wear well. I wear them walking, running and to yoga. I have most of the colors and wear them everywhere. They are soooo nice.
on January 26, 2008
These are my most favorite pants, ever. I'm 5'10" and they're too long! (I like them that way.) They're super flattering everywhere, even in the rear end area. Great price, too! I'm going to buy another pair in black and in several other colors.
33 comments|127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2010
Love these pants, I had bought a pair a few months ago & ordered 2 more I love them so much. I wear a size 16 but found the large fit great rather than an extra large. They are a little long even with sneakers on. Not to thin that any unsightly bumps show through & I actually find them flattering.
on December 27, 2013
I love these pants! I'm about 5'6", size 6-8 and the medium fits great. The black is very slimming and hides lumps and bumps. The length is nice and long as well. The waistband helps hold in your stomach without adding bulk like fold over yoga pants do. They also have that little piece in the crotch to prevent any riding up in that area which is hard to avoid when wearing yoga pants. I just bought another pair in a different color and I may need to get another pair in black.
on April 8, 2015
Just received these! Love them. I got a size 2X. They're a bit long but I'm 5'2. Would definitely buy these again!!
on March 9, 2015
Being a frequent wearer of yoga pants, I've made my blunders along the way. Not all yoga pants are made equally. I've purchased the great bargain variety that begins to show sags everywhere after 5 minutes of wear, and look totally sloppy, static ones that collect pills and hairs and the creeping ones that move down toward the ankles with every step you take, not good!
Best ones I've purchased though were the Champion brand which I used to pick up at a local Target store for around $20 which came in various lengths even and a just right blend of cotton and spandex, a double waist band (not fold over kind), and had the most attractive fit of any, that flatters even a so so figure type.
Well, not living by a Target store anymore, and not wanting to risk my payment details with Target online, I opted to go for the Bella brand because the cotton and spandex mix most closely matched the Champion brand which I loved. They are nice pants. For me, the size M fits perfectly. I am a size 8 normally. The length is shorter than I anticipated after reading many reviews stating otherwise. Inseam on the medium measures at 31 1/2 inches before any washing. I'm about 5'7 1/2" and they touch the top of my foot in the front. The material is ok, not quite as thick as the Champion brand, but adequate. The rise is about 1 inch below navel for me. If I pull them up to regular waist rise, a camel toe develops so prefer not to go that route at age 56, lol. Champions, there was never that problem, as the thickness or design was adequate in that respect.
The material is comfortably soft and the tummy area feels supported nicely by the double band, but not pinching or too tight. As far as the flattering fit the Champion ones had, these are sub-par to them, not awful, just not as good.
Only had them for a day, so as far as durability goes, can't comment on that yet. But, to compete with the Champions that I wore for about 5 years before the fronts started to tatter beyond repair, they have their work cut out for them.
on November 28, 2011
Nice yoga pants. From the earlier reviews, I thought the pants would come in a longer length. However, at 6'0 tall they're just too short for me. So anyone who's looking for really long yoga pants, these will not work. However, I've decided to hem them into capri's.
on January 29, 2013
Reading the reviews I was certain a size medium would still fit me, after all, that's the size of yoga pants that always has worked for me. I was wrong!! These run small, by one size, so seriously consider buying a large if usually a medium works for you. Don't make the mistake I did thinking the sizing was normal,and then receive the product, try them on, just to be extremely disappointed. I then tried to contact the company for another issue and they were extremely rude and unprofessional. I will not be giving this company any more of my business because of this. I will put my money into a company who has the know how to treat their customers with respect!

I am now adding to this review I did a few weeks ago. I returned the item to the company. I wasn't paying attention and didn't realize there was some dog hair on them so they returned the item back to me and will not be issuing a refund. They accused me of being a dirty person and the manager of the company said he was so disgusted when opening the package he wanted to get the item away from him and wash his hands as soon as possible. Seriously?? A little bit of dog hair on the pants and you freak out and accuse me of being a dirty person? I will never under any circumstances give this company another dime and I hope none of you decide to either. If a company doesn't have ethics enough to not accuse their customers of being dirty, which by no means am I, I will not give them my business. I was treated with disrespect, I was accused of things I am not, and I was made to feel that I didn't matter to a company I was purchasing from and frankly we work too hard for our money to let it be wasted on a company like this. Please take this review under consideration when thinking of purchasing from this company and go elsewhere!!!! It will save you money, trouble, anger and harsh judgement from someone who knows not what they are speaking of!
1313 comments|220 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2014
I have washed & dried them and they still fit the same as when I took them out of the package. I have recently gained weight and have trouble finding pants that fit, I have a flat bottom so traditional pants are either too big or too small and I'm tired of constantly pulling up my pants that sag in the back or trying to hide a "muffin top" with pants that fit my bottom. While these are exercise pants and essentially sweats they look more like slacks and intend on wearing them as slacks. I will be buying a few more colors and working on losing my weight looking more well dressed.
on January 14, 2016
Wow! I was a bit skeptical going into this, since I never ever buy clothing online (ESPECIALLY pants), but I haven't been able to find any yoga pants in a store that I like and my old favorite pair of Old Navy yoga pants is falling apart, so I bit the bullet. I must have spent an hour researching the different options on Amazon, and finally settled on these. The material feels solid, the pants are wonderfully comfy and stretchy, the wide elastic waistband is flattering and fits me perfectly (I wear somewhere around size 12-14 pants these days), and the legs actually cover my ankles! I'm 5'8ish", so it's always a struggle to find pants that are long enough.

The one thing I wish is that these pants had pockets! But it seems like no yoga pants ever do these days, so oh well.

I'll be buying more!