5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth Sailing
Published 20 months ago by TriWellnessBy

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
This is a great product; however, the little white rings rubber rings that tighten the blades on the base do not last. I have used the product daily for about a month and this week the first ring broke. I put another one on the blade and it does not fit well so it gets wound around the blade and the beverage leaks.

Can't find anywhere to buy replacement...
Published on September 16, 2011 by Carliss

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, September 16, 2011
This review is from: Bella Cucina 12-pc. Platinum Edition Rocket Blender (Kitchen)

Can't find anywhere to buy replacement rings.
[...]

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid this at all cost, September 11, 2011
I wrote another review on a similar Bella Cucina blender. Just avoid these things. The plastic gears will strip if you make fruit smoothies. Just a piece of poop!

1.0 out of 5 stars DON"T BUY IT!!, May 31, 2012
I purchased the rocket blender 12 piece set 02/24/12 and have nothing but problems with it!! I have used it for smoothies which contain only very small frozen pieces of frozen fruit along with yogurt, soy milk, etc. I load it as instructed in the manuel but it continues to jam so I'm unable to unscrew the cup. My husband has been able to get the cup off using a lot of force but this last time, no luck. So we called customer service 1-866-832-4843 and they said to turn the unit up-side-down in frig/freezer for 24 hrs & it should come off. We did so but again no luck so we called again. They said we had to break the tabs on the cup to get it off! They would replace only the cup if I sent it plus receipt. The postage would cost more than its worth then no guarantee that this won't continue to occur. This product may work well for dry products but I would not recommend it!! You would think I was using large ice cubes, etc. Besides do you really want a product that you have to plug in and unplug!! DO NOT BUY IT!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth Sailing, May 26, 2013
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE mine I actually got it used from the thrift store via my mother a years ag only came with the 2 cups. I use it religiously and i havent needed to replace anything so i dont know what all the bad reviews are about. I have put frozen fruitsI felt like i was drinking an e veggies ice in it and it chops EVERYTHING up even the apple skin I only came here to see how much it costs because of the professional quality of my smoothie i was curious to see if it was expensive, lol and I wanted to see what other products or accessories it had. The only thing I would say is make sure you use the right cup for the right size job for best result.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bella Cucina Rocket Blender - need additional cups, April 16, 2011
Great little blender for Carnation Instant Breakfast smoothie's - my kids love those every morning, but you cannot buy replacement cups. Magic Bullet has extra cups, we have this one too and accidentally broke one of the Rocket cups and they do not have replacements, so now we only have 2 cups. Both are great products but he Magic Bullet get's our top vote!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great personal blender, July 12, 2014
TBett (Denver, CO) - See all my reviews
I have had this blender for three years and use it every day and it has been fantastic. I combine fresh berries, juice, yogurt and ice chips and it has no problem blending them all. I also grind my coffee with it every morning. Not sure about the negative reviews, I bought it as an impulse buy and have been incredibly impressed by its efficiency and durability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for those on the shake diet., April 20, 2014
I use the "plate method" for dieting and I have substituted one meal a day for a shake. I have lost 20 pounds in the last three months and it shows were it counts! This blender works wonders! I use it with frozen fruit OJ and one scoop of "Raw Meal" it is amazing!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, August 28, 2014
Lasted about a year, used it 2-3 times a month. The blades for both the attachments popped off they are in no way reattach-able. Bought it on sale for $20, I guess it's life got over....

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the Best, June 16, 2012
Laura M Furst (INDIANAPOLIS, IN, US) - See all my reviews
I do like my Bella Cucina rocket blender when it worked. However, after only 5 or 6 months of use 1-2 times a week, the black plastic casing around the blender blade began to crack. It is not durable . I never dropped it or even washed it in the dish washer. Once it began to crack ,liquids began to seep through. And finally, it cracked so much it did not work. I tried some putty called sugru to seal the crack but that only lasted about 2-3 months more. I got this as a present and wished I could have just shelled out $10 more for something more durable. It does make a great smoothie and grounds ice well too. However, you will have to buy a whole new machine and set in 6 months to 1 year if you get this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, August 4, 2014
I love this thing. I was given one several years ago and use it at home every day. I bought another one to use at work and it has dissapeared. Now I am on this site to purchase another one. I use the one at home for my protein shakes. I add frozen fruit make my shake like a freeze. Works great.
My wife uses it to liqify my soft foods because of the post surgery diet I am on.

I highly reccommend this Rocket. One thing I might add, the top goes on without a gasket. If you put too much stuff in it it will be hard to open. There are some little gasket rings included but they are for the other storage containers. If you use them while you are blending or mixing, your container will leak.

Bella Cucina 12-pc. Platinum Edition Rocket Blender