5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Cradle Cap Shampoo
Published on October 23, 2010 by kwb123

2.0 out of 5 stars Unnecessary
Published on May 31, 2011 by Penkwist

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Cradle Cap Shampoo, October 23, 2010
This review is from: Bella B Bee Gone Cradle Cap Baby Shampoo 8 Oz (Baby Product)
Purchased this shampoo for my 3 year old. It is not as common for toddlers to have cradle cap so I couldn't find anything in the store for her that I could actually shampoo her hair with that wasn't oily. I finally got online and saw this shampoo. I ordered it and then we ordered a spare. She has one spot that comes up from time to time so we just work it into the spot and it will go away in about 2 or 3 shampoos. It lasts a long time and it does smell good. I'm very pleased with Bella B Bee Gone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unnecessary, May 31, 2011
I bought this item to get rid of baby's cradle cap and I also purchased the Bean-B-Clean Baby Scalp Massaging Brush for Cradle Cap along with it. We've used this system 3 times and haven't had great results. So, yesterday I put baby oil on her head and let it sit for 10 minutes. Then I took a soft baby toothbrush and the normal Johnson and Johnson tear-free shampoo and worked it all in to release the flakes. Worked like magic! You just need to make sure to get all of the oil out to prevent clogged pores. Also - this shampoo doesn't appear to be tear free, so if baby needs help on her eyebrows, you'd have to use something different anyway. On the plus side, it smells like Elizabeth Arden's Sunflower perfume, which is nice...

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works, August 1, 2013
After one shampoo saw improvement and after 4-5 cradle cap 99% gone! Smells great too and doesn't seem to sting eyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Have used this for a year to manage cradle cap in toddler. Really works!, November 5, 2014
Used this on our 2 year old with consistent cradle cap. Had previously used baby oil and shampoo which worked, but the cradle cap kept coming back. We used the Bella B Bee Gone shampoo and a little scalp scrubber that the hospital had sent home with one of our kids (very soft bristles-same as the one for sale by Bean B Clean on amazon) and it got the cradle cap to a manageable level within two weeks. After those first two weeks we haven't needed the scrubber, just this shampoo. Our little guy is now three and we've tried going back to regular shampoos but the cradle cap returns. I get the Bella B Bee Gone back out and it takes care of it so we are convinced this does the trick! It lasts forever for short hair (baby/boy haircut). It is thick so a little goes a long way. Our bottle lasted over 6 months. The smell is flowery- just like the old Sunflowers perfume from the 90's. Would highly recommend for those with persistent cradle cap. This formula does not say that it is 'Tear Free' so wouldn't use for eyebrow cradle cap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for cradle cap, December 19, 2012
Could not get rid of my son's cradle cap. After only a few washes, it was gone! Only drawback is cannot get product in baby's eyes.Have used it for months and still gone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Work, June 6, 2014
This product did not help our baby at all. It actually made it worst. We started using regular dandruff shampoo and it helped out a lot. It seems like it works for some but now our baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very skeptical, but worked--FIRST wash!, February 26, 2015
My son had stubborn thick cradle cap. Tried everything, nothing worked. Saw this on Amazon, and after reading reviews, I bought it, but being skeptical that it would work. IT DID. The very first time I wash my son's head with it, it all came off--worked the very first time, people. I worked it into the bad areas, and used a baby comb to gently comb it out. It lifted up, and washed right out. Love this product. Does the cradle cap come back? Yes, my son's does in between baths, so I use this every time I was his hair, and the very little that did come back is gone again. It is a maintenance product, not a cure...as I'm not sure there is a cure for cradle cap. Seriously, use this at each bath time, and you will be very happy with the results. (BTW--I hate leaving reviews, but I just had to for this one because it seriously impressed me, and I was wicked skypitcal!).

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong Fragrance, January 6, 2011
So my second child has pretty bad cradle cap, starting at 5-6 weeks old. We were told to use Neutrogena T-Gel, I do not recommend this, as it does work, it BURNS. The minute it was on my little ones head, she cried. So I searched the internet and had previously bought some Mama B stuff while pregnant, so I decided to give this a whirl. A little bit of this goes a LONG way, so I say less than a dime size amount to do the baby's entire head. The only reason I didn't give this product 5 stars is because of the scent. The scent of this shampoo is STRONG, it actually makes me a little bit nauseous, much too floral. My daughter had cradle cap on her head, face, ears, neck and starting to creep to her chest. The 2 uses of the T-Gel cleared up a lot so I bought this to finish off the job, so far it seems to be working, but the scent is the biggest draw back to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars We absolutely love this product and it smells so good too, October 7, 2014
This cleared up our little guy's cradle cap within a week. We absolutely love this product and it smells so good too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver!, December 2, 2014
This shampoo has helped my son's cradle cap immensely. He had cradle cap so bad for months to the point of losing hair and his hair could not grow. As soon as he was getting control of his hands, he would reach up to try to scratch. We developed a system that seems to keep it at bay. About 15 minutes before his bath, I coat every area on his head with Vaseline. I then wash his everywhere that has cradle cap with this shampoo. Finally, I wipe the area with a damp washcloth. It has worked wonders, and I will definitely be keeping this shampoo on hand in the future because I learned there is toddler cap as well. In addition, it does not seem to bother him when I wash his eyebrows unlike head and shoulders that the doctor recommended. If I could give this shampoo more stars, I would!

Bella B Bee Gone Cradle Cap Baby Shampoo 8 Oz