5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Cradle Cap Shampoo
Published on October 23, 2010 by kwb123

2.0 out of 5 stars Unnecessary
Published on May 31, 2011 by Penkwist

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Cradle Cap Shampoo, October 23, 2010
This review is from: Bella B Bee Gone Cradle Cap Baby Shampoo 8 Oz (Baby Product)
Purchased this shampoo for my 3 year old. It is not as common for toddlers to have cradle cap so I couldn't find anything in the store for her that I could actually shampoo her hair with that wasn't oily. I finally got online and saw this shampoo. I ordered it and then we ordered a spare. She has one spot that comes up from time to time so we just work it into the spot and it will go away in about 2 or 3 shampoos. It lasts a long time and it does smell good. I'm very pleased with Bella B Bee Gone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unnecessary, May 31, 2011
I bought this item to get rid of baby's cradle cap and I also purchased the Bean-B-Clean Baby Scalp Massaging Brush for Cradle Cap along with it. We've used this system 3 times and haven't had great results. So, yesterday I put baby oil on her head and let it sit for 10 minutes. Then I took a soft baby toothbrush and the normal Johnson and Johnson tear-free shampoo and worked it all in to release the flakes. Worked like magic! You just need to make sure to get all of the oil out to prevent clogged pores. Also - this shampoo doesn't appear to be tear free, so if baby needs help on her eyebrows, you'd have to use something different anyway. On the plus side, it smells like Elizabeth Arden's Sunflower perfume, which is nice...

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works, August 1, 2013
After one shampoo saw improvement and after 4-5 cradle cap 99% gone! Smells great too and doesn't seem to sting eyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for cradle cap, December 19, 2012
Could not get rid of my son's cradle cap. After only a few washes, it was gone! Only drawback is cannot get product in baby's eyes.Have used it for months and still gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great on my daughter..., August 25, 2014
This shampoo worked great for my daughter, who had really bad cradle cap until she was five. She was even at the point of losing hair due to rampant cradle cap! Nothing else I tried worked - not dandruff shampoo (which is what the pediatrician suggested), not picking the stuff off with a comb, nothing. This took about two weeks of washing daily to clear up the majority of the problem, and then for maintenance I would use it once or twice a week. Eventually, she outgrew the cradle cap, but while she had it, it was really bad and was even keeping her hair from growing in properly. This stuff was a lifesaver, and worth every penny. I recommended it to my next-door-neighbor for her baby, and she said it worked on him too.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, March 22, 2011
Our son is 21 months old and I have been fighting cradle cap since he was born. He has a severe case. I used this for the first time last night and combed his scalp in the tub right after rinsing. His cradle cap is now 95% clear. I have tried absolutely every cradle cap product I could find. After a few more uses I think his scalp will be perfect. I highly recommend this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for Cradle Cap., July 18, 2014
Worked well for cradle cap when nothing else did - but this has a strong wildflower smell that I don't care for and it is NOT tear free. If my baby has cradle cap, I use it willingly, but otherwise I go for something a little more baby-friendly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Work, June 6, 2014
This product did not help our baby at all. It actually made it worst. We started using regular dandruff shampoo and it helped out a lot. It seems like it works for some but now our baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have used this for a year to manage cradle cap in toddler. Really works!, November 5, 2014
Used this on our 2 year old with consistent cradle cap. Had previously used baby oil and shampoo which worked, but the cradle cap kept coming back. We used the Bella B Bee Gone shampoo and a little scalp scrubber that the hospital had sent home with one of our kids (very soft bristles-same as the one for sale by Bean B Clean on amazon) and it got the cradle cap to a manageable level within two weeks. After those first two weeks we haven't needed the scrubber, just this shampoo. Our little guy is now three and we've tried going back to regular shampoos but the cradle cap returns. I get the Bella B Bee Gone back out and it takes care of it so we are convinced this does the trick! It lasts forever for short hair (baby/boy haircut). It is thick so a little goes a long way. Our bottle lasted over 6 months. The smell is flowery- just like the old Sunflowers perfume from the 90's. Would highly recommend for those with persistent cradle cap. This formula does not say that it is 'Tear Free' so wouldn't use for eyebrow cradle cap.

2.0 out of 5 stars Misrepresented with ingredients!!!, January 13, 2012
May work if your bathing your baby daily, but when I have applied every three days or so on our bathing schedule not seen a huge improvement. Also very MISADVERTISED saying MADE WITH ORGANIC INGREDIENTS (only 3 out of like 35)!! There are almost NO Organic ingredients, and the two that are in it are way down on the ingredients list. Contains things like peg-120,sodium hydropropylsulfonate lauryl-glucoside....ect many of these major;y processed ingredients. My own experience is if you can't eat it don't put it on your largest organ...your skin! Just wanted to give other parents a heads up. Also I read from another review its strong smelling,I did find it to be a fake perfume smell but not horrible.

Bella B Bee Gone Cradle Cap Baby Shampoo 8 Oz