Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Black Friday Video Game Deals Shop Now DOTD

on October 23, 2010
Purchased this shampoo for my 3 year old. It is not as common for toddlers to have cradle cap so I couldn't find anything in the store for her that I could actually shampoo her hair with that wasn't oily. I finally got online and saw this shampoo. I ordered it and then we ordered a spare. She has one spot that comes up from time to time so we just work it into the spot and it will go away in about 2 or 3 shampoos. It lasts a long time and it does smell good. I'm very pleased with Bella B Bee Gone.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 31, 2011
I bought this item to get rid of baby's cradle cap and I also purchased the Bean-B-Clean Baby Scalp Massaging Brush for Cradle Cap along with it. We've used this system 3 times and haven't had great results. So, yesterday I put baby oil on her head and let it sit for 10 minutes. Then I took a soft baby toothbrush and the normal Johnson and Johnson tear-free shampoo and worked it all in to release the flakes. Worked like magic! You just need to make sure to get all of the oil out to prevent clogged pores. Also - this shampoo doesn't appear to be tear free, so if baby needs help on her eyebrows, you'd have to use something different anyway. On the plus side, it smells like Elizabeth Arden's Sunflower perfume, which is nice...
on August 1, 2013
After one shampoo saw improvement and after 4-5 cradle cap 99% gone! Smells great too and doesn't seem to sting eyes
on February 26, 2015
My son had stubborn thick cradle cap. Tried everything, nothing worked. Saw this on Amazon, and after reading reviews, I bought it, but being skeptical that it would work. IT DID. The very first time I wash my son's head with it, it all came off--worked the very first time, people. I worked it into the bad areas, and used a baby comb to gently comb it out. It lifted up, and washed right out. Love this product. Does the cradle cap come back? Yes, my son's does in between baths, so I use this every time I was his hair, and the very little that did come back is gone again. It is a maintenance product, not a I'm not sure there is a cure for cradle cap. Seriously, use this at each bath time, and you will be very happy with the results. (BTW--I hate leaving reviews, but I just had to for this one because it seriously impressed me, and I was wicked skypitcal!).
on September 25, 2011
Let me start by saying that every baby is different and what works great for one may very well not for another. With that said, this product worked much better than any other product that I tried to mitigate the itching associated with my son's eczema on his scalp. I have been washing his scalp almost daily with this shampoo for about 5 months now. I found that if I used it daily he did not itch his head nearly as much as he did when I used a different product or not washed his scalp at all. Thankfully, it also almost completely eliminated the need for applying hydrocortisone cream to his head. A HUGE plus in my book. On one occasion I used one of my standby shampoos b/c my Bella B was by the kitchen sink and I had already placed him in the bathtub before I realized it. That day affirmed how much the Bella B was helping b/c he was very itchy in comparison to all the other days when the Bella B was used. I now have two bottles, one for both locations! FYI: Depending on the amount of scaling, I will use a soft bristle brush too.

Some reviewers have not liked the smell, stating it was too strong. I don't mind it at all and sure don't think it is too strong. Actually I welcome it b/c everything in my son's world has to be fragrance free.
on November 5, 2014
Used this on our 2 year old with consistent cradle cap. Had previously used baby oil and shampoo which worked, but the cradle cap kept coming back. We used the Bella B Bee Gone shampoo and a little scalp scrubber that the hospital had sent home with one of our kids (very soft bristles-same as the one for sale by Bean B Clean on amazon) and it got the cradle cap to a manageable level within two weeks. After those first two weeks we haven't needed the scrubber, just this shampoo. Our little guy is now three and we've tried going back to regular shampoos but the cradle cap returns. I get the Bella B Bee Gone back out and it takes care of it so we are convinced this does the trick! It lasts forever for short hair (baby/boy haircut). It is thick so a little goes a long way. Our bottle lasted over 6 months. The smell is flowery- just like the old Sunflowers perfume from the 90's. Would highly recommend for those with persistent cradle cap. This formula does not say that it is 'Tear Free' so wouldn't use for eyebrow cradle cap.
on December 19, 2012
Could not get rid of my son's cradle cap. After only a few washes, it was gone! Only drawback is cannot get product in baby's eyes.Have used it for months and still gone.
on June 6, 2014
This product did not help our baby at all. It actually made it worst. We started using regular dandruff shampoo and it helped out a lot. It seems like it works for some but now our baby.
on September 1, 2015
This shampoo really does work! It helped clear out my baby's craddle cap within one week. It took my baby a long time to grow her hair out but at least it helped stop the craddle cap!
on December 3, 2011
I was using the other brand of cradle shampoo for my son ( the green bottle, nature's something or other ) and the cradle cap seemed to be getting worse. It would go and then come back about a week or two later. After researching other brands of shampoo I decided to try the Bella Bee B Gone shampoo since I'd used their face wash for acne while pregnant and really liked the product. They didn't disappoint me. Within several days of working on my son's cradle cap it is now gone and has been gone going on a week. Combined with the Bella B cradle cap brush it's a no brainer. The fragrance isn't strong, but like some of the other reviews noted it is not very "baby-ish" smelling. More perfume-y than powdery, similar to the Aveeno baby shampoo. I like the smell but it all depends on personal preference. All in all, I highly recommend giving this shampoo a try if your little one's cradle cap just keeps coming back. I don't think you'll be disappointed!

See 1 answered question