Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bella B Bee Gone Cradle Cap Baby Shampoo 8 Oz
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on February 19, 2014
Our son had cradle cap really bad from the time he was a few weeks old. At about 3 months it started creeping down his forehead instead of just being inside his hairline, and that was when I knew I had to do something about it. I did a lot of research before I settled on Bella B Bee Gone Gradle Cap Foaming Shampoo, and I am glad I did. The first time we used it, the cradle cap was 75% gone. We have used it three times now and it is pretty much all the way gone. This stuff really works!
on October 23, 2010
Purchased this shampoo for my 3 year old. It is not as common for toddlers to have cradle cap so I couldn't find anything in the store for her that I could actually shampoo her hair with that wasn't oily. I finally got online and saw this shampoo. I ordered it and then we ordered a spare. She has one spot that comes up from time to time so we just work it into the spot and it will go away in about 2 or 3 shampoos. It lasts a long time and it does smell good. I'm very pleased with Bella B Bee Gone.
on May 31, 2011
I bought this item to get rid of baby's cradle cap and I also purchased the Bean-B-Clean Baby Scalp Massaging Brush for Cradle Cap along with it. We've used this system 3 times and haven't had great results. So, yesterday I put baby oil on her head and let it sit for 10 minutes. Then I took a soft baby toothbrush and the normal Johnson and Johnson tear-free shampoo and worked it all in to release the flakes. Worked like magic! You just need to make sure to get all of the oil out to prevent clogged pores. Also - this shampoo doesn't appear to be tear free, so if baby needs help on her eyebrows, you'd have to use something different anyway. On the plus side, it smells like Elizabeth Arden's Sunflower perfume, which is nice...
on May 5, 2015
My son three still had a small patch of cradle cap we could never get rid of and daughter 6 mos had it all over the top of her scalp. We tried everything! This shampoo is amazing. I put it on at the beginning of the bath and let it sit while they bathed. Then, using a fine toothed cradle cap comb would comb out the loosened flakes. Cradle cap completely gone in a week!! We still use the shampoo though because it smells good and their hair is soft.
on November 17, 2015
This worked great for us. Using a baby brush did not. I could tell the flakes were softer and looser than before so after washing his hair in this for the third time, I gently combed with a baby comb. BINGO! I washed his hair again to wash away the flakes and the cradle cap hasn't come back yet! I tried the oil and combing thing 3 times and I could never get all the flakes, his scalp would turn red, and the flakes kept coming back! This is definitely the way to go!
on November 5, 2014
Used this on our 2 year old with consistent cradle cap. Had previously used baby oil and shampoo which worked, but the cradle cap kept coming back. We used the Bella B Bee Gone shampoo and a little scalp scrubber that the hospital had sent home with one of our kids (very soft bristles-same as the one for sale by Bean B Clean on amazon) and it got the cradle cap to a manageable level within two weeks. After those first two weeks we haven't needed the scrubber, just this shampoo. Our little guy is now three and we've tried going back to regular shampoos but the cradle cap returns. I get the Bella B Bee Gone back out and it takes care of it so we are convinced this does the trick! It lasts forever for short hair (baby/boy haircut). It is thick so a little goes a long way. Our bottle lasted over 6 months. The smell is flowery- just like the old Sunflowers perfume from the 90's. Would highly recommend for those with persistent cradle cap. This formula does not say that it is 'Tear Free' so wouldn't use for eyebrow cradle cap.
on October 2, 2013
The only reason this got 4 stars is it is not a tear free product. It works sooooo well and smells heavenly!
on August 1, 2013
After one shampoo saw improvement and after 4-5 cradle cap 99% gone! Smells great too and doesn't seem to sting eyes
on September 18, 2015
This works great to eliminate cradle cap. I put in on Baby's hair and let it sit while I wash the rest of her. Then I use a soft-bristled baby brush in circular motions to suds it up and gently scrub the flakes loose. I do find that I have to use it every day, even if she's not getting a bath, to keep her flake-free. It smells very fresh and clean and leaves her hair soft too.
on January 28, 2016
This is an amazing shampoo for your baby if she has cradle cap. My daughter had cradle cap when she was 2 months old and it took a while to clear up. She also has sensitive skin and we are very careful about the products we use on her skin. I got this shampoo after reading the reviews and it helped tremendously in clearing up my baby's cradle cap. I would massage her scalp with oil (sweet almond oil) and brush it with a safety first brush and use this shampoo when I gave her a bath. It took about 1 month to clear up the cradle cap completely and a little longer for her hair to grow back into the bald spots she got because of the cradle cap.

I know many reviewers have said the smell is too strong, but I actually do like it and love that my baby's hair smells amazing for a full day. it has a sweet flowery smell (which I like compared to fruity smells).

I have continued using this shampoo (my daughter is 14 months now) and one bottle lasts a very long time. I am still using the first bottle I bought (one pump of this shampoo is more than sufficient for the tiny heads) and have got a second one to use once I finish the original bottle.