5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best Bellasara books yet!, August 20, 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Bella Sara #11: Amia and the Ice Gems (Paperback)
This is one of the best Bellasara books yet! Amia and the Icegems continues on from Jewel's Magic! You get to meet Jewel's daughter Amia and go on a big adventure! It is a wonderful book! I know it's thin, but it's great! I would totally recommend this book anytime! If you haven't read Jewel's Magic yet, then read that and you'll be really familiar with the main charecter Shine and in my case, I think it's more fun to have read the first book about Shine before reading the second one that continues! So, like I said, I'll recommend this to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought all the books for my daughters., January 15, 2013
This review is from: Bella Sara #11: Amia and the Ice Gems (Paperback)
They are reading them so I think they like them all.We had one book and they wanted more in the series. I have not heard anything bad so I am assuming all is well.

5.0 out of 5 stars For lovers of horses and magic., November 2, 2011
This review is from: Bella Sara #11: Amia and the Ice Gems (Paperback)
This was a gift for my Granddaughter. She loves horses and we both love the Bella Sara collection. Especially since her name is Gabriella Mia Bella and my name is Sara. Hope this collection continues to grow.

Bella Sara #11: Amia and the Ice Gems
Bella Sara #11: Amia and the Ice Gems by Felicity Brown (Paperback - May 4, 2010)
Used & New from: $11.51