Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on June 24, 2014
I've had a lot of trouble with wristlets in the past but they work for my lifestyle (able to throw into an existing larger bag, such as my laptop bag for work, diaper bag, beach bag, etc) so I keep looking. They tend to be pretty shoddy and never quite able to hold everything you want. So, I decided to go bigger this time and I think it was a good choice.

PROS:
- actually has room for everything.
- Real change area (sufficient space) with zipper
- 11 card slots + ID window slot
- 4 full length slots for cash, coupons, check book, etc
- good quality zippers/hardware
- good quality stitching and fabric
- happily surprised with the pattern of the fabric (got the Seville - black with floral type pattern)
- OMG fantastic price!!!

CONS:
- some folks had mentioned using this to hold a smartphone: it can and there is enough room for a larger phone (e.g. Galaxy Note) or a smaller phone (e.g. iPhone, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S5) with a cover. However there is no great dedicated spot for it (you would use one of the full length slots or just stick the phone between the two panels) and so it feels a bit crammed. This is not a huge con because it's not strictly advertised for using as a smartphone case; however I partly bought it for this purpose and now I may take a different approach because I'm not sure I like how it's working in practice.
- material appears to be likely to stain over time. Any cotton type wallet or purse would have the same issue.
- wrist strap is on the smaller side. I have medium sized hands and small-ish wrists and I can just fit it over my hand. Anyone with large hands or chubby wrists will not be able to use the wrist strap at all. I am considering purchasing some extra loop to hook onto the existing wrist strap to make this easier to use. The manufacturer should consider extending this another inch or changing where the wrist strap is attached to the wallet (it's about 2 inches into the inside of the wallet)..

OTHER THOUGHTS:
- Some folks complained that the card slots didn't work on one side. I do not have this issue. I have a card in every single slot on both sides (wow I have a lot of credit and membership cards!) and can easily pull them in and out. My ID (in the windowed slot) is the hardest to pull out but no more difficult than my previous 3 wallets.
- Yes, this is large; slightly bigger than a standard paperback novel. It matches the measurements in the description but maybe not all folks realize this. The size lends itself to those who are using the wallet standalone as a wristlet or those with large handbags. There is no way to fit this into a pocket. So, this wallet is clearly not for everyone.
- with this type of size, it feels like you may as well have an additional pocket of some kind on the outside to maximize space. One side has the change purse, the other side has nothing.
on August 2, 2013
I just received my Bella Wallet from UPS. I love it! It has 13 credit card sized slots. It has 4 full length slots for cash, my car ins paper, pic of my hubby and kids, voter ID card, etc, etc. On the outside front, it has a small coin pocket with zipper closure. The main zipper in strong and easy to zip around the outside. The main reason I got this wallet is for my new Samsung Note 2 cell phone. My Samsung note with protective case included is 6.3 in tall. Most times, I don't need my purse and just need my wallet. My Samsung note fits smoothly into my wallet and I ready to grad my keys and go.
33 comments|27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2013
TThe only drawback on this wallet is the size. I didn't realize it was as large as it is. It's as large as a passport wallet. The inside is nice with lots of credit card slots and folding money space. The wrist strap is neatly folded away and and the zipper pouch outside for change is handy.
on August 17, 2015
I bought this to go with the matching purse. I get compliments on both. They have lots of room and this wallet has the outside pocket perfect for change. You can use it as a wallet or hang it off your wrist with a strap that hides away on the inside out of the way.
review image review image review image
on February 6, 2013
Love this! Love Bella Taylor accessories and everything else they make! Try Bella Taylor instead of Vera Bradley, you will be glad you did!
on August 8, 2014
My doctor said to lighten my purse, because I have spine problems. A friend recommends wristlet wallets as an alternative to traditional purses, but they seem too small to me. Well, most wrist-strap wallets are too small for my needs -- except for Bella Taylor's fantastic array of designs.

I purchased the "paisley punch" pattern, which looks like the creatures under a microscope in biology, just in purple, blue, white, and green. The wrist strap is just the right length to slip on over my hand, but it won't come off by accident. The zippers are sewn in with sturdy seams.

Here are some other facts about the Bella Taylor wristlet wallet you should know:
* Wallet Dimensions: 8"x5"x0.5"
* Quilted 100% cotton fabric
* Strap loop measures 6" (diameter) 0.5" (wide) from the wallet as a doubled-over stiffened oblong (Strap also retracks when not needed)
* Coin zipper pouch on outside of wallet
* Loop for pen inside wallet
* Inside back left and right pouches of wallet can be used as checkbook cover
* Inner right side of wallet has angled spots for I.D. and seven credit cards
* Inner left side of wallet has four sideways credit card slots and two pockets fitted for paper currency

So, do I love my new lighter oh-so vividly-colored purse accessory? It goes with me EVERYWHERE! I've clipped my keys and a Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer to the strap. I've put my iPod, Listerine Pocket Packs (breath freshener) in the inner pockets. My credit cards are well organized in the angled slots. I can carry just the wristlet wallet, or I can drop it in a larger purse, when I need to carry more than a handful of plastic.

The compliments keep rolling in on my Bella Taylor wrist-strap wallet. I'm saving this item's link for holiday gifts. This is a quality item that will hold up over time, and I've yet (in four months) to have one single complaint about it. It's all I can do not to buy them all!
on September 18, 2012
I needed to replace a Vera Bradley wallet that had been stolen. I settled on the Bella Taylor because of the price. I had never heard of the brand before, but now am a fan. This wallet is perfect. It's firm. The wrist strap is retractable so it's available only when you need it. I have several cards in it, money, change in the outside pocket, and my iphone in cover still fits inside it! I think I need more in other colors!
on October 18, 2012
Love these wallets ..plenty of slots ....cute and cheery prints and you can carry it just by itself. When carried as a wallet in your handbag it always makes me smile(the many different prints) to ease the winter blahs!
on March 19, 2015
After reading the reviews here I decided to buy this wallet.

Pros:
-Lots of card slots & longer slots for cash
-Wallet is stiff and not bendy, kind of book like, which I feel makes it sturdy
-Pretty pattern looks exactly like the photo, (I've actually received several compliments on the wallet, it's very nice looking)
-Quilted material that feels fairly durable
-My Galaxy S4 fits inside easily

Cons:
-Unless you're a very tiny person with small hands the wrist strap is useless. I have small hands and I can't see myself using it ever, the strap is stiff and short, though I do like how you can hide it away inside the wallet.
-The change pocket is very small and I won't be using it because I feel I will end up breaking the zipper with overuse, does not feel very sturdy
-The clear slot normally used for your ID/Driver License is extremely hard to use, there's no hole in the plastic to help you push out your ID like normal and as we all know anyone who asks for your ID will want to hold it so you always have to take it out anyway. I plan to use this slot for a card that can be scanned instead of swiped.
-Sadly no space for my checkbook (which to be fair I seldom use anyway so not a HUGE loss there.)

*Note: Though I have listed a few more cons, I just want to help other people make an informed purchase. Overall I am extremely happy with the wallet after months of searching for a durable cloth wallet. All anyone seems to be selling in this price range these days are faux leather wallets that peel and look disgusting after only mild use. I have been using this wallet for a couple weeks now and I am very happy with how it looks and it's overall utility.
on April 10, 2016
I bought this to replace a Sak Roots wristlet when the zipper broke. The Bella Taylor wallet was bigger than I thought it would be, but after using it for a few days, I found that this is just the right size. It's small enough to easily toss into a handbag or tote, but big enough to hold everything I need it to hold . . . credit cards, cash, gift cards, coupons, receipts, etc. It does not have a dedicated spot for your phone, but you can simply place the phone inside and zip the wallet. The wristlet strap disappears into the spine of the wallet when you don't want it. I've received many compliments on this wallet.