Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

Showing 1-10 of 130 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on January 10, 2014
My first tool of this type was the REM Spring which I've been using for about 2 years. It came time to replace it so i decided to try this Bellabe, made in USA, hair remover. The Bellabe was slightly less in price but had a decent amount of good reviews, so I wanted to compare. I wish ordered the spring again. Bellabe is lighter in weight, too light for my preference. It does not grip hairs as well as the spring and I feel like it's breaking the hair instead of pulling it out. If I had bought this at a local store I would be exchanging this Bellabe for the REM Spring.
on January 22, 2015
It's nice in theory but seems to only work if you can hold it flat. It does a good job along side of face (like in the picture) or above the lip, but where I need it the most, along curve of chin where hair is more bristly, it won't grab. I tried and tried, holding it differently, coming from different angles, etc. I just got frustrated every time and ended up shaving the chin. I guess it's possible that it's because I'm older and don't have the tight skin that younger women have....
on April 15, 2016
I bought this for my face but hated the pain. I ended up buy an epilator that does the same thing but much faster. I worked great but you have to move it manually and it was painful. If it was battery operated and moved on it own I probably would have loved it. I was not paid to write this review it was my pleasure
on January 3, 2015
Holy crap! This thing hurts!!! Maybe I have a low pain threshold. This thing will pluck out every little hair though if you can withstand the pain. It even goes down to the little peach fuzz. It was just way to painful for me.
on July 5, 2014
I was very disappointed with this product. Based on the reviews I expected to save some money. and reduce my visits to the salon for waxing. I followed the instructions carefully and only got some painful pinching in return. I would have tolerated the pinching if the hair was removed but everything remained intact. I tried applying pressure as I used it but it only got more painful. After about four uses, I gave up. I also think it might have left some small bumps on my upper lip but they did disappear overnight. The only thing I found accurate in the manual, is that it is easy to use. It's just not effective.
on June 28, 2015
In one word- ouch. This will remove hair as stated, but I do not find the process particularly pleasant. For me, it just hurts. I prefer the wax strips because the overall process is just faster. even though it stings. also to note, I don't think this keeps the hair away any longer than the strips would- at least in my experience with it. I still on occasion will get this out to use, but it is pretty rare. This wasn't a big expense, so I'm not upset that I bought it, but it just is not my cup of tea.
on June 6, 2013
I have read all the reviews, some for similar products, and I decided to buy from Bellabe. I just made my second try after purchasing, and I am not happy! I only have a few stubborn but noticeable hairs. It took me half and hour to 45 minutes to remove three the first time, and half an hour to remove two the second. Granted, it removed some of the finer hair that I wasn't really concerned with (I felt the pain as it pulled them out!) but it took forever to removed the ones I intended to move. I read so many reviews about how great it is; I now wonder how many of those were working for Bellabe. The reason I went for Bellabe was because the other brand was quite a bit longer and Bellabe is Made in the USA. I will keep trying and update my review as I see fit.
on September 20, 2015
That was so painful when I tried it. and it catches any tiny hair (the invisible ones too). I am afraid those invisible and tiny ones comes back stronger. I think that is why it was so painful, it gets any tiny hair. I don't have any visible hairs in my cheeks, I tried it there it was as painful as the places with visible hair.
on November 16, 2015
I purchased 2 different coil hair removers and this one does not catch the fine and shorter hairs like the other one I purchased.

I would recommend the coil removers, but cannot recommend this product.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 5, 2015
Think I'll go back to waxing and tweezing. This thing hurts to use, is hard to guide and to add insult to injury it causes breakouts. It smells of cheap metal, I'm guessing it's some kind of nickel-alloy metal - smells like a slinky I had when I was a kid. Can't recommend.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse