Bellagio-Italia CD/DVD Storage Binder (Black)
|Sale:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$4.00 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
* Zipped binders provide considerably more dust protection than the bookshelf binders.
* Looseleaf book-style binders afford greater flexibility in moving discs from one place in a volume to another than do zippered binders lacking removable page capability.
* Zipped binders with handles offer easier portability, even if only from room to room.
* These particular looseleaf book-style binders don't seem to be as well made as we expected; on receipt, the paper glued to inside the front cover of one was already beginning to detach. They do, however, offer convenient spine slots for labeling contents.
* Most seriously, these binders don't come with enough inserts to fill them out sufficiently; we found that the inserts from three binders barely fill two, leaving one empty binder and the need to buy additional inserts.
Tip: if you opt for this style (and are willing to accept the dust vulnerability), buy fewer binders but more inserts (sold separately at Large CD/DVD Binder Insert Pages). A filled binder will stand better on shelves and fill out the space between volumes from back to front.
This is a costly solution to the CD/DVD storage solution that looks better, I think, than it works. We'll keep the ones we have, and buy more inserts, but return to our former practice of using zippered, large-capacity, bookshelf-sized binders.
The best thing about this binder is it looks like a book in my library; it is not too wide and it doesn't extend beyond the size of other books. It comes only in black though, I wish we could have more options.
Yep, I do recommend these. They may be a bit pricey but are a good bang for the buck, you do get what you pay for.
They're durable. They look good. The little name placard is really convenient.
No more space consuming DVD cases or bulky, unappealing binders!
The not so good:
They don't come with enough pages! If you buy three of the binders, you'll need to buy at least one refill pack to fill the binder. And they really do over-charge for the refill pages.
Bottom Line: A bit pricey, but they sure look great!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We store all our DVDs in these binders. So convenient and a huge space saver!Published 12 days ago by Dr of Foot and Ankle
Love these. They look great and certainly save space. No regrets!Published 13 days ago by Rowena Williams
The pages on the inserts are too thin. They're reasonably sturdy as I was able to double pack them, but way too thin. Read morePublished 18 days ago by The Frisky Fairy
We're ditching the DVD cases to free up some room on the shelves. These binders appear to be pretty good quality and look great on our bookshelf!Published 20 days ago by DRGW T-2
My DVD/BluRay collection used to take up four shelves, and always ended up a mess of blank cases that my toddler would topple and made me insane. Read morePublished 20 days ago by H. Ross
My CD's fit perfectly. The inside of the pocket has a soft lining, so the CD will not get scratched. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Barbara A. Whiteman