Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 2, 2013
I ordered three bottles of the Bella Hardwood Floor Cleaner. I did not know that when you ordered three you received one free so that was a bonus. However, the packaging of the bottles had them on their sides and one of the bottles leaked. The bottles are fine upright but the leaky one made a bit of a mess.

I had the Bella Brazilian Teak Hardwork floor installled in my house over three years ago and have never used anything but the Bella Hardwood floor cleaner. It gets up water spots and leaves a beautiful shine to the floor. Thanks.
on August 27, 2013
We bought bamboo flooring, which has turned out to be the strongest wood floors we've ever had. Problem is, they have an unusual finish. It reminds me of a laminate, though it is not. Dark color, which we love, but very hard to keep clean. Stuff sort of sticks to it, oddly. We tried other brands, even tried making our own. This Bellawood is a soy based product and it is the only thing that works.
on September 12, 2011
this product shines up the floor if there are no marks. it takes some rubbing to get things like dog drool or spills to come clean. Overall though makes the floors look great.
on October 23, 2013
We were using the Swiffer Wetjet to clean our newly installed laminate floors, but didn't like how you get smear marks after when walking on it. So since we got our flooring from Lumber Liquidators we decided to try this and now minimal to no more smearing.
on April 12, 2014
My husband and I recently had dark wood flooring installed in our home. I had tried using other hardwood floor cleaners but nothing worked very well. Most other cleaners left streaks or made my floors look dull. This is hands down the best hardwood floor cleaner I've found. It doesn't leave streaks behind and it picks up all of the paw prints, foot prints, etc. it's super easy to clean with- you just spray and wipe up with a microfiber mop. I use the Scotch Brite microfiber mop with mine. Buy this cleaner- you will NOT be disappointed!
on June 27, 2013
I tried other sprays but it did not work i switched back to this and even gave itnto friends and family. I ordered this product and it was delieved faster then expected. Lumber liquidators is a great store and product.
on April 18, 2012
Had high hopes for this product, but it left my floors hazy! Tried it over same area a few times with same result.
on July 12, 2015
Purchased a case of this when prefinished flooring installed. It always leaves a film on my floors and you can see where everyone walks. Contacted the company and they suggested I go back over them to remove the film. I hardly have time to mop once, much less two times! Reading the other reviews, think this must work wonderfully on bamboo but not Brazilian Teak.
on June 25, 2013
I absolutely love this product for cleaning hardwood floors! It cleans up practically anything that can spill or smear on the floor. It not only cleans spills and messes but is great for regular dust mopping as well.
on August 12, 2012
I have tried several different hardwood floor cleaners and this by far works the best. My biggest complaint with the others was it would look good until it dried and then you would see the dog drool and streaks. It took some elbow grease but this cleaner did the job!