4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the girl that loves Belle

2.0 out of 5 stars Not at all like the picture
Published on August 31, 2010 by bnmommy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not at all like the picture, August 31, 2010
This review is from: Belle Classic Costume (Toy)
When I first saw a picture of this dress I loved it. It looks so pretty. My daughter is wearing it to a princess costume birthday party. Well I got it in the mail today and I am extreamly disapointed. This dress looks nothing like the dress in the picture. First, it is very cheaply made, no nicer than a cheap halloween costume you would buy at Wal-mart. Second I think the picture is purposfuly deceptive in many ways. The dress pictured is a pretty light yellow, but the actual dress is a bright mustard yellow and the overlay is a orange/Gold color. The dress appears much fuller in the picture than it really is. It's actually one thin layer of silky fabric w/ a lace overlay. It just hangs, so I had to sew in a full slip. The flowers are more of a purple color, not pink. Also the picture doesn't show the back of the dress, so you just assume that the sparkly overlay and pretty stuff is in the back too. Well it's not, the back is just plain yellow. I don't know how they got the little jewel w/ Belle's face to stand up like that for the picture, but ours just hangs there and you can hardly see her face. I will probably hot glue that on so that it stays in place. Overall this would be fine just to play in or maybe to go trick or treating, but if you're looking for a pretty Belle dress to wear to a party or event this is not a good choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the girl that loves Belle, November 1, 2009
Sarah Bergeron "Value Shopper" (Ho Ho Kus, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belle Classic Costume (Toy)
My 4-year old daughter loves Belle and wanted to be Belle for Halloween. I bought the dress a few months earlier and she wore it all the time. The picture and description are very representative of the actual dress. The overall quality was good and what you'd expect from a costume. The only part of the dress I was worried about was the top because it had the potential to be scratchy, uncomfortable. My daughter absolutely loved her Belle dress and has worn it without any probelem -- however the day before Halloween she declared the top of the dress was itchy. Maybe so, but I think she was searching for a reason not to go trick or treating.

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you, December 17, 2009
A Kid's Review
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Belle Classic Costume (Toy)
The product is good and arrived in my adress at the right date. The seller is good too. Thank you all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we were looking for., November 22, 2009
KM (Virginia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belle Classic Costume (Toy)
My daughter loved this. It is very pretty and sparkly. A big hit.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with the quality of the dress, October 27, 2010
Henry Sanchez (CARLINVILLE, IL, US) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Belle Classic Costume (Toy)
The dress was very poorly made. The skirt was not center to the top. Very poorly saw. My granddaughter was very disappointed when she compares the dress to the one that was purchased from another store for her sister. My wife had to spend time trying to fix the dress to make it presentable. Was this dress a Factory second dress? If that was the case the ad did not seem to indicated that

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
Sweet Jimmy (Forth Worth, TX) - See all my reviews
Worked as designed

4.0 out of 5 stars WELL-MADE, HOLDS UP, November 11, 2013
This review is from: Belle Classic Costume (Toy)
I would say it is very well made for a kids costume.It survived 2 trips to Disney and Halloween and dress up play times. Also true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is in tatters and my daughter still loves it, May 19, 2013
This review is from: Belle Classic Costume (Toy)
Our daughter has been wearing this every day since Halloween. The fit was great and it was perfect for its purpose. She literally has worn this things to bits. We should probably get another one now...

5.0 out of 5 stars Belle, April 23, 2013
This review is from: Belle Classic Costume (Toy)
Very cute. My granddaughter loves playing dress up. Worn a lot and still like new. True to size for toddlers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Belle costume, February 13, 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Belle Classic Costume (Toy)
Cute dress but it tore up in the washer after 1st wash. Nvr had that happen w/ any other costume.

Belle Classic Costume - Small (4-6x)
$49.99