Sex and the City 6 Seasons 2001
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Agony and the 'Ex'-tacy In the fourth-season premiere of this smash-hit comedy series, Miranda's single life becomes a comedy routine during an engagement party, Samantha is stuck on a handsome priest and Carrie's 35th birthday party is a bust.
2. The Real Me Carrie's insecurities are put to the test. Meanwhile, Samantha has sexy pictures taken so she can remember herself as a 'hot chick.' Also, Charlotte deals with a gynecological problem.
3. Defining Moments Carrie begins dating a good-looking jazz-club owner; Charlotte and Trey re-ignite their passion...all over Manhattan; and Samantha gets involved with a sexy artist.
4. What's Sex Got to Do with It? Samantha shocks everyone with her latest relationship; Charlotte and Trey look to truly re-connect; and Miranda swears off sex only to get involved with...baked goods.
5. Ghost Town Carrie and Miranda are haunted by the spirits of relationships past; Samantha enjoys some artificial support; and Charlotte's battle with her mother-in-law comes to a startling climax.
6. Baby, Talk Is Cheap Samantha's experiment with novelty nipples wins her a man's affection. Meanwhile, Carrie's leap into the information age reunites her with Aidan; Charlotte and Trey take the next step in their marriage; and Miranda ponders the allure of the ass.
7. Time and Punishment Carrie and Aidan deal with new distractions; Samantha demands gender equality when it comes to below-the-belt grooming; Charlotte must choose between work and family; and Miranda is sidelined by a back injury.
8. My Motherboard, My Self Carrie learns a valuable lesson after her computer crashes; Samantha searches for an elusive climax; and Miranda's personal crisis leads everyone to see things in a new light.
9. Sex and the Country Charlotte decides that truly loving Trey means at least trying to love his mother. Miranda's prickly bedside manner turns out to be just what the doctor ordered for Steve. Out in the country, Carrie attempts to deal with Aidan's rustic side.
10. Belles of the Balls Carrie helps Aidan and Big learn to accept each other a bit more, while Miranda and Steve get closer than they've been in a long time. Charlotte and Trey keep up the hard work of making a baby.
11. Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda Samantha's obsession with accessories causes friction with an A-list client; Carrie takes some grown-up steps with Aidan; Charlotte and Trey discover the real reason behind their infertility; and Miranda is confronted by some life-altering news.
12. Just Say Yes Miranda makes a surprising decision; Charlotte and Trey reach a turning point in their quest for parenthood; Carrie struggles to answer a very important question; and Samantha takes a spur-of-the-moment trip to get away from it all.
13. The Good Fight Carrie finds herself more cramped than cozy when Aidan moves in with her. Meanwhile, Samantha reveals surprising feelings for Richard, Trey gives Charlotte an unwanted gift and Miranda learns who really controls a pregnant woman's body.
14. All That Glitters Miranda is embroiled in an unusual case of office politics while Carrie worries about being able to settle down enough for Aidan. Meanwhile, Samantha fears she may have said too much to Richard, and Charlotte makes another painful marital decision.
15. Change of a Dress Samantha's relationship with Richard has her considering monogamy, although he may not be feeling the same way. Carrie, on the other hand, is forced to face her fear of commitment.
16. Ring a Ding Ding Carrie must deal with a serious financial challenge, Miranda and Steve grapple with the details of raising a baby, Charlotte has a hard time letting go of Mrs. MacDougal and Samantha tries to get more than just pricey presents out of Richard.
17. A Vogue Idea Carrie begins her new job with 'Vogue' magazine, but is shocked when she receives some editorial advice. Meanwhile, Charlotte convinces Miranda to have a baby shower and Samantha employs an unconventional tactic to get what she needs from Richard.
18. I Heart NY In the Season Four finale, Mr. Big makes a move that leaves Carrie considering what might have been. Meanwhile, Samantha's relationship hits a snag, Charlotte begins dating again and Miranda prepares for motherhood.
|Starring||Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall|
|Supporting actors||Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, Chris Noth, John Corbett, David Eigenberg, Kyle MacLachlan, Jack Gwaltney, James Remar, Allan Wasserman, Peter Pamela Rose|
|Executive Producer||Cindy Chupack|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love Sex & the City for two reasons: its a funny show that is not afraid to tackle real issues in women's lives, and it's a great reminder of why its great (and miserable) to be a woman.
It was great show on tv, excellent on the ipad,can watch at any time,you can go. back into the era,
All over again! Sarah Jessica Parker will always be Carrie Bradshaw!
Always loved this show. This is my favorite season since Aidan is back (who I love). Its forever my favoritePublished 1 month ago by Allison Eastman
Love the show and the characters. Series is much better than any of the movies. Great entertainment, definitely a "chick flick".Published 1 month ago by Lesley11
It's just good writing. It deals with popular culture and the messages to women (still relevant today) and how confusing it can be to be a woman. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Rachael Van Horn
Love my Sex and The City DVD. I had been looking for months, and all I had to do was look on Amazon:):):)Published 3 months ago by Andrea
The show is great, I absolutely love the seasons and the dvds came in great condition no skipping or scratching.Published 3 months ago by Adri
It would be great if there was a way for them to allow for extras like the commentaries from Michael Patrick King to be an option. That would be amazing.Published 4 months ago by Christina Douis