Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Flavor: Crisp Almond|Size: 8.8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)|Change
Price:$32.09 - $42.69

on November 10, 2008
delish. perfect mix of sweet and bitter with great crunch.

only drawback is there is wheat flour in the cookie, whereas an authentic amaretto cookie has none. I'll admit that's quibbling, but it does add a tiny element of "not as good"ness to the texture/flavor.

overall, a GREAT cookie at a terrific price. I bought a crate load and I'll be using them for cheesecake and pie crusts, additions to breads, etc. (not to mention, wonderful with a cup o'). but if you're a purist, you'll have to fork over twice as much $$.
on February 9, 2012
I was able to buy this product from our local grocery store, and loved them. Used them alone as cookies and used them for baking and crushing up over desserts. The supermarket stopped carrying them, so I found them on amazon. Bought the pack of 12, but found the first package I opened tasted terrible. I opened a second, and it was the same.....the nuts were rancid tasting. I returned to amazon and got a refund. I tried calling the company to report this, but they never returned my call.

What a shame, as I really liked the product initially.
on November 10, 2008
These cookies are just wonderful-not too sweet and also great to use in cooking and crumble over desserts.
on May 1, 2009
Do not hesitate to order these cookies. The fine restaurants give these with your coffee.
on June 23, 2014
These are such a good little cookies. They are great with coffee. There're addictive. I need to order more now.
on November 24, 2014