Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Mudcrutch nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on January 30, 2010
Prior to purchasing the item, I carefully reviewed manufacturer specifications to ensure that it would hold my 50" LG which is a heavier unit. Several days later, after spending a considerable amount of time assembling the unit, it was time to mount the TV however it was clearly not sturdy enough to support the weight, even though TV was 20 lbs lighter than the specification indicated stand was capable of holding. The entire unit leaned forward significantly.

As luck would have it, I had already gotten rid of the box and was forced to visit several furniture stores in order to find a box large enough to ship the return back to Amazon. I'm still waiting for the refund, 2 weeks later!
on October 11, 2009
There were several parts that didn't fit together very well. When bolting the frame together, a hole in one part didn't match the corresponding hole in the mating part. The bracket that holds the TV was out of square significantly. I had to use a 4 foot long piece of pipe to bend it into square. Another bracket that consists of welded parts had two parts welded at different elevations, which put the TV slightly out of level. I'm still working on that problem.
One glass shelf has a small scratch in the black finish. When something ships from China, that shouldn't be unexpected. The scratch is barely noticable, but it was a bummer when I saw it.
Once I finished assembling it, I have to admit it looks nice and works nice. Too bad they couldn't build it so it fit together right.
on August 25, 2010
The Bell'O TPC2127 is a stylish television/equipment rack at a very reasonable price. There are a variety of television mounting options and they give you a ton of different hardware to accommodate just about any television and mounting arrangement. I used the integrally mounted support bar and found that it provides stable mounting for my 46XBR8.

The positives:

1. Stylish and contemporary
2. Television mounting versatility
3. Great value for the price
4. Well packed (against breakage)
5. Nice swivel on the integral television mount
6. Wood/color bars to match decor

The negatives:

1. The sticker on the top shelf is a royal pain to remove
2. Assembly instructions are a bit vague
3. Packing materials create quite the mess
4. Leveling arrangement is a bit funky
44 comments|11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2010
This was a awesome product for the money. It was shipped and delivered in 3 days. Setup was a breeze and it feels very solid when its completed. Lots of options for use. I have it on the pole and the cable management system is fantastic. You can also set the tv on the top shelf or m,ount directly to the wall. It is absolutely what I wanted and the price is great. A+++++
on July 7, 2010
My stand arrived in nearly perfect condition, went together fairly easily, and looks great!

Assembly was no problem for me. Sure, it took some time, but, if you've put together other furniture before, you shouldn't have any trouble figuring this stand out.

My stand arrived and had no problems with the glass or metal or anything. The only problem is one of the plastic foot inserts at the back was in pieces. I looked at the local Lowes store and they didn't have any that would replace it..all theirs were round, and the one included is square. I ended up just putting a quarter or something under it once I got it in place.

The only complaint I have, which isn't much of a complaint, is the height of the stand. I am using it with the included riser (as pictured) and had to adjust the bracket to the lowest setting possible and move the TV mount down to almost the bottom to get the height I wanted (mid-point just above eye-level while seated for viewing). I got it pretty close, so, no real harm, but, something you may want to know going in.

Otherwise, it's working great and looks good to boot!
on August 11, 2013
This TV / Entertainment Stand is extremely heavy and is a major magnet for dust. The shipping box was destroyed because of the weight of the glass panels. I would not recommend, especially around children.
on July 14, 2013
This is a very handsome, modern piece of furniture. I chose it because the size fits both my TV and my living rooms. My TV is a 50 inch plasma and I placed it on the top shelf. I'm surprised the stand can support the weight, but it seems O.K. The glossy black glass shelves and steel frame look sleek and modern and will match most situations. I chose to use the black ash colored panel inserts to match my speakers.

There is plenty of space between the shelves to fit any size components, with room to breathe. On the down side, the shelves are small, so there is room for maybe four components if you put the TV on the top shelf. I find that my AV receiver and center speaker take up most of the space. So, if you have a very large TV or a lot of components, you may need a larger stand. The only thing I don't like is that the glass shelves require regular dusting and I'm not much of a housekeeper.

Delivery was quick and set-up was relatively easy. I just read the diagrams carefully and laid out the parts in advance. The holes were drilled precisely and everything fit together perfectly on my unit. The box was very heavy and the shelves are heavy, so you may need assistance.
review image review image
on April 16, 2010
This is an excellent tv stand, well built, easy to assemble and it looks great in my livingroom, the black gloss and optional front panels, which are included, gives my livingroom an excellent look. When tv is mounted, it swivel with ease. I had a little trouble when mounting my tv, because I had to lift the tv myself. When mounting your tv ,if you buy this tv stand, you might need another person to lift. Overall assembly is simple. I'm very satisfied with this product.
on January 7, 2010
Well packaged and well built unit. Arrived ahead of schedule.
There was a problem with a vertical strut which had a manufacturing defect. After discussing problem with customer service at Bell'o, I was asked to supply photos of the damage.
This was done together with a written description. A replacement was sent to me promptly with no further questions asked, and with no need to return the original. Great customer service.
on January 18, 2010
Overall, the TV stand is good. The one problem I did have with it is that the underside of one of the glass shelves had a scratch on it. Not a big problem since you won't see it when it is installed. The configuration I have is with the TV mount. One thing that I don't think they emphasize enough in the product description is the degree of swivel the TV stand has once installed, and how easy it is to swivel the tv. They provide a TON of hardware to help you mount the TV to the wall or stand. The instructions are OK, but they could have been better. Just be patient, and enjoy your new stand. Oh yeah--bring a vacuum, because you will have a ton of white styrofome on your floor once finished from the packaging.