From the Back Cover
The anxiety, the helplessness, the frustration of the big financial pinch. Matt Bell's Money Strategies for Tough Times can help you successfully navigate challenging times and get to a better place with your personal finances. In this timely, helpful book, you'll find lots of practical advice, including how to:
• Get out of consumer debt—for good
• Free up hundreds of dollars each month through smarter spending
• Survive unemployment
• Deal with debt collectors and prevent foreclosure
• Choose the best options to pay off medical, education, tax, and other debts
• Understand the pros and cons of tapping home equity or retirement savings
• Position yourself for lasting success
• Find hope and encouragement through your faith
Put these proven, sound money strategies in motion today to help you weather the financial storm and take charge of your financial life.
About the Author
MATT BELL is a personal-finance writer and speaker, director of the Willow Creek Association’s Good Sense financial ministry, and author of Money, Purpose, Joy: The Proven Path to Uncommon Financial Success. He has been quoted in major media such as U.S. News & World Report and the Chicago Tribune.