5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket sized!
Published 22 months ago by Thrilled Mama

2.0 out of 5 stars Love the Belly Fat Cure, HATE this version
Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Belly Fat Cure, and thought this would be ideal to have the carb info handy with me at all times. WRONG!! The Kindle version has not been indexed so you can't search for anything, and the information is in a text list with all the information crammed together.

I gave this two stars for the Belly Fat Cure and no stars for the...
Published on December 28, 2012 by Marion L. Granigan

2.0 out of 5 stars Love the Belly Fat Cure, HATE this version, December 28, 2012

I gave this two stars for the Belly Fat Cure and no stars for the kindle version.

In summary - NOT searchable, NOT readable, NOT a good purchase and I returned mine for refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket sized!, April 9, 2013
This review is from: The Belly Fat Cure Sugar & Carb Counter: Revised & Updated Edition, with 100's of New Items Added! (Paperback)
I love that this is a small book and it is PACKED with information with the S/C count for many things. There is a brief overview of the BFC diet which was enough to get my husband to understand what the diet was all about and WHY it worked. It's been 3 months and my hubby has lost almost 30 lbs! He did not read any of Jorge's other books, just this one, and has been very successful. I bought the original book several years ago and shed all of my baby weight from my second child within a month (it was amazing!) and have kept it off. The tenants are simple: STAY AWAY FROM SUGAR! EAT LIMITED (& HEALTHIER) CARBS!

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle version, December 6, 2012
I like the program, but the kindle version is very difficult to read the information as it runs together rather than in a chart form. Ended up spending more money to buy the book version.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, January 21, 2013
I have been on diets all my life, this is finally one that I can live with. I never realized how much sugar is in things. 12 gms in milk alone. its crazy. Highly recommend this for folks who are trying to drop some weight

5.0 out of 5 stars All Jorge's BOOKS are great!, June 28, 2013
I am on The 100 right now....Jorge's latest book....I have lost 16lbs in three weeks! His system of sugar and carb counting is simple and it works!
BrookeBooks sent me the used book quickly and like new as stated....

3.0 out of 5 stars not enough entries, February 14, 2013
The vegetables that I think of as common were not included and the print was too small and cramped for my liking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belly Fat, January 7, 2013
I carry this book with me and use it a lot now when it comes to carbs and sugar intake

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic plan, April 5, 2013
I've lost 10 pounds so far and I'm not hungry. The recipes are wonderful and use items that can be found at my local food store.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Belly Fat Cure Sugar & Carb Counter, February 6, 2013
The Belly Fat Cure Sugar & Carb Counter by Jorge Cruise is the guidebook to the author's diet plan to help lose weight by cutting out hidden sugars and carbs in your diet. Learn how to do it quickly with this book and then use it daily as a guide to staying on plan to lose weight.

The Belly Fat Cure Sugar & Carb Counter is the book in Jorge Cruise's program that acts as a handy little guide to counting your daily sugar and carb allowances. It doesn't spend very many pages explaining the diet or giving you pre-designed meal plans. It does however give a very fast intro to the diet, in an easily understood manner to get started with it right away. Personally, I really like this about it. I don't think it needs a hundred pages to explain something that is rather straightforward, so I like this short and simple approach to it.

I won't say how many grams of sugar or carbs are allowed on this diet (buy the book to find that out!) but it is rather doable for most people, I think. Losing up to 9 lbs in the first week is enough to make me want to try this diet out soon. Plus, it doesn't eliminate carbs and sugars all together like many other diets do. Those don't work for me, so just cutting back and not eating the hidden sugars will hopefully work for me.

If you want to cut sugars and carbs down in your diet, but still eat some and lose weight, this is definitely a plan you'll want to look into. I recommend checking it out and of course, before starting any diet plan, talk to your doctor.

* Thank you to the publisher of The Belly Fat Cure Sugar & Carb Counter, Hay House, for providing me with a copy of this book for review. All opinions expressed are my own.

4.0 out of 5 stars very helpful, March 30, 2013
I look at this book everyday to eat out. I love it. I just wish they had some other restaurants to choose from.

$7.95
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.