- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
Belly dance is fun, exciting, sensual and suitable for all body types and fitness levels. With this centuries old art form you' ll improve muscle tone, increase flexibility and range of motion while achieving better posture and a new sense of confidence and self-expression.
Taught by world-renowned Egyptian belly dancer, Leila of Egypt, Belly Dance for Beginnersis divided into three sections:
Section I, the fundamentals of belly dance - posture, arm movements, hip movements, undulations and shimmies.
In Section II you'll incorporate movement with the Egyptian walk, moving circles and moving shimmies.
In Section III you'll follow Leila as she performs sensual, energizing or relaxing belly dance routines.
Belly Dance for Beginners Highlights:
- Easy-to-follow instruction, suitable for all body types and fitness levels
- Original music and instruction from one of Egypt's, and the world's, most popular belly dance star and instructor
- Sessions ranging from 10 to 30 minutes
- Improve your fitness and increase confidence while mastering the fundamentals of Egyptian style belly dance
- Learn several full dance routines Includes a full-length performance by Leila incorporating the moves learned on the DVD.
Leila's "Belly Dance For Beginners" DVD is how my Belly Dance journey started o_o, so I decided to review it today. Read morePublished 6 days ago by LuckyL
This DVD is incredible! As an extreme beginner with very little dance skill, this video actually made me feel like a dancer! Read morePublished 7 days ago by KMal
So far i am enjoying this... I do it for fun though not a professional so it works for me.Published 16 days ago by Alanna m. johnson
Very great for the price. A lot of instructions and variety. Enjoy it.Published 20 days ago by Premissa Acoff
Love it ... This DVD is perfect for Belly Dance Beginners ... The Belly Dance instructor is lovely and perfectly explains the proper belly dance moves ... Read morePublished 26 days ago by Maria Alva
Good basic training but talk a little too much and the sessions so not need to be that long to show athe basic move. I guess I am impatient and need to get to the bottom line. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mary S