- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
Belly dance is fun, exciting, sensual and suitable for all body types and fitness levels. With this centuries old art form you' ll improve muscle tone, increase flexibility and range of motion while achieving better posture and a new sense of confidence and self-expression.
Taught by world-renowned Egyptian belly dancer, Leila of Egypt, Belly Dance for Beginnersis divided into three sections:
Section I, the fundamentals of belly dance - posture, arm movements, hip movements, undulations and shimmies.
In Section II you'll incorporate movement with the Egyptian walk, moving circles and moving shimmies.
In Section III you'll follow Leila as she performs sensual, energizing or relaxing belly dance routines.
Belly Dance for Beginners Highlights:
- Easy-to-follow instruction, suitable for all body types and fitness levels
- Original music and instruction from one of Egypt's, and the world's, most popular belly dance star and instructor
- Sessions ranging from 10 to 30 minutes
- Improve your fitness and increase confidence while mastering the fundamentals of Egyptian style belly dance
- Learn several full dance routines Includes a full-length performance by Leila incorporating the moves learned on the DVD.
Very difficult moves, not great instruction for dummies like me. Great workout though. My body just doesn't move like that :(Published 23 hours ago by Christmas Mistakes
Super easy to follow and fun to do. Try it with a group of your girl friends.Published 1 day ago by Tishas_Creations
Getting interest to belly dance by accident. Want to do some dance other than zumba. This is fun and great to have few other people to do belly dance (especially kids).Published 3 days ago by Sorrow
Love doing the lessons. Lost 7 pounds in a month - didn't even try - and toned my lower body dancing 30 to 45 minutes 5 to 6 times a week.Published 4 days ago by Miss V
This is a very beginner level DVD, but Leila has abundant grace and will charm you into having the confidence to try belly dancing. This never moves too fast.Published 5 days ago by Sara In San Antonio
I am really happy with this CD. The instruction is for beginners without any difficult surprises. Leila is thorough, sweet, and easy to understand. Read morePublished 10 days ago by KAT
I felt like the dvd had a few very basic sequences and then it jumped to a more advanced level when you put it all together, and I just couldn't follow it after that. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Hstar13