5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!
Published on May 29, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast getting old, dark
Fast getting old, getting dark, and while dancing changing color. Otherwise, Ok with the earrings
Nowhere could be used if you are not dancing
Published 19 months ago by Alenoch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, May 29, 2012
Amazon Customer (Here and there every now and then) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BellyLady Belly Dance Gypsy Jewelry, Gold Necklace & Earrings, Gift Idea
I thought was a bargain for 10 bucks! The earrings are long, the adjustable length necklace fit perfectly with my plunging neckline. The coins were lightweight enough it didn't hurt my earlobes or neck. I got the silver coin set. The quality is fine - if it was more "sturdy" it would weight more and be more uncomfortable. I can't imagine the coins bending ot rusting unless it was stored it in some strange manner.
It also matches the coins on my zumba waist sashes.
Very happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice jewelry, will match our Gypsy costume!, September 27, 2012
This product met my expectations. It will complete my daughters 'Gypsy Costume' for Halloween. It is costume jewelry so you have to be gentle with it but it should last for a few occasions. It makes a nice jingle sound when moved. One nice thing is that it has a lobster clasp on the back and you can clip it tighter on the neck for children or people with smaller necks. I would buy this item again.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL AND FUN, November 19, 2010
I bought this for my halloween costume and it worked perfectly. I love the necklace but I'm a necklace kind of person. The earrings are pretty and confortable. I wore an Athena costume and the jewelry worked perfect with it. I got praises on the necklace all night. Plus, I bought them online here on Amazon.com and the shipping was amazing it was on a backorder but I still had it before Halloween. Thank you and I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Halloween, November 10, 2012
Drena Poe (Clovis/Portales, NM) - See all my reviews
It's perfect for Halloween. It does make lots of noise, which is perfect for being a gypsy. I paired it up with the "Black Chiffon Dangling Gold Coins Belly Dance Hip Scarf" -- However the golds didn't match.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coin necklace/earrings - GREAT!, June 25, 2012
This item was received early, and exactly as expected. I needed it for a very specific and important costume event, and it fulfilled all needs. The seller was communicative and easy to work with. Recommend A+

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my costume!, April 1, 2014
I ordered this for halloween to wear with my medusa costume. Allthough cheap, it didnt look cheap, and was perfect for the greek goddess themed costume i put together. It was a good buy. No complaints here!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 4, 2014
This is my third one. I have purchase the necklace for my Halloween costume and as a gift for my friends also. Service was great, price is fair, I couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, March 12, 2014
Well, as an older lady, I was trying to update my accessories wardrobe to present a more elegant and noteworthy appearance. So I was trying to find eye-catching jewelry. This necklace set did it. I have had new compliments as well as comments on it every time I have worn it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast getting old, dark, July 19, 2013
Nowhere could be used if you are not dancing

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty!, January 28, 2014
I ordered these to wear on Halloween as I was dressing up as a Fortune Teller. Everyone thought they looked great and authentic. I would recommend this set to anyone (Belly Dancers, Fortune Tellers, Gypsies, etc...)