5.0 out of 5 stars Belly dance scarf
I appreciated the speed in delivery of the belly dance scarf I ordered. It was beautiful and in excellent condition.
Published on November 10, 2010 by Rose

1.0 out of 5 stars Hip Scarf
Got very disappointed when I see it. Loose thread, Coin strands are over stretched on fabric so it's all scrunched up. Trim on top is loose. I ordered 2 hip scarves from 2 different sellers. The other one is beautiful compare to this. Won't order here again.
Published 12 months ago by Jeannie Tran

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Hip Scarf, January 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Belly dance scarf, November 10, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars A little cheaply made, November 12, 2013
This skirt didn't hold up like the others that I've purchased, and I have 5 others that held up great. For some reason this one loses its coins and gets tangled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item!!, November 26, 2010
C. J. "C.J." (St Louis, MO, USA) - See all my reviews
This is an absolutely beautiful item. I got it for zumba, and am VERY pleased with it. It allows me to "hear" that I am working as hard as I can, and makes you feel pretty sexy while working out. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chiffon belly dance hip scarf, October 23, 2010
Beautiful and exactly as pictured. Just the same as those I've used in class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased, August 9, 2013
Bought 2 of these hip scarfs, one black, one red. They arrived in great condition and remained in tact throughout using them for 3 days. Purchased for use in a Las Vegas skit and they worked out perfectly. Well satisfied and the price was great too!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fraud, DO NOT BUY, they Lie, September 13, 2014
DO NOT BUY, THEY LIE. There is only 128 coins, (and it says on package 128 and it says 128 on sticker too) and this is the second time I tried to get a 158 coin belly scarf. This one does not hang properly, it is as if it is sewn upsidedown. Since I have bought several and all were wrong, all 128 coins, I am reporting this AK trading a bait and switch. This is lying and fraud.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hip scarf, June 25, 2014
Anita Galway (BEDFORD, NH, US) - See all my reviews
Wish the coins made more sounds. Other than that, it works for our Zumba class. Like the black color. Bye

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for zumba, June 19, 2014
K. Wong (Oakland, CA) - See all my reviews
If you tie the scarf on your waist it works great especially when dancing whereas if you tie it on your hips they might slide off due to the fabric being slippery

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps Get Your Hips Moving, May 13, 2014
Great fit, inexpensive and does the job of getting your hips moving to improve your zumba hip moves. After taking zumba classes for 4 months at the same location I decided to go to another class closer to my home. The instructor at the closer to home location had many ladies in the class wearing belly dance hip scarves. I thought I was in the wrong class and had mistakenly stumbled into the belly dancing class. The instructor announced that everyone should look into getting a belly dance hip scarf to accentuate your zumba hip moves. The ladies wearing the hip scarves seemed to move exceptionally well and I said I would invest in one too. I looked around locally and could not find one, until I went on Amazon, and behold here there were an array of belly dance hip scarves. The color and quality is excellent (no coins falling off) and the price is great. I have two friends who take zumba classes and I gifted them with this hip scarf too. They love it and I personal enjoy wearing it while practicing at home. It will make a positive difference in your hip movement...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›