5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!
I bought this for my current hairdryer. My old one kept popping off every time I used it. This one doesn't! THANKS AMAZON! P.S. The opening is 3", that goes down to 1". The 1" end squeezes the end of the dryer. The end of my hair dryer is about 2", & it works great...WITHOUT popping off. Hope that helps.
Published 23 months ago by Marchia

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit my hairdryer
I had to use double sided tape to make this universal diffuser stay on. I have a babybliss pro TT and the barrell is tapered. Unless you have a hairdryer that has a flared or even barrell, this probably won't work for you either.
Published 19 months ago by lil j 78

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Belson Pro Universal Tourmaline Ceramic Dual Diffuser - Best Fathers Day Gift Ideas (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly universal, which is great, February 18, 2013
The inside of the part that attaches to your hair dryer is like an expandable cup that grips around the top of your blow dryer, making it truly universal. The grip is STRONG and does not fall off nor can be pulled off. My blow dryer, I thought was very skinny, this mounted on it just fine. Highly recommend. Plus it's interchange with diff blow dryers. Try it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, October 28, 2013
I love this diffuser. I have always used the flat ones, but this is great for my naturally curly hair and I still have the option to convert it to the regular diffuser. Fits great on my old conair dryer, just have to get it one right the first time and it stays perfectly.
You won't be dissappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Defines My Curls, June 30, 2013
I was a little anxious at first when I received this diffuser because I worried that it wouldn't fit my Chi Rocket Hair Dryer. Also, the cup of the diffuser is a lot larger than I expected. When I first tried to use it, it kept popping off every few seconds. Then, I realized I hadn't pushed it down on my dryer nozzle far enough. Once I did, it locked in place and stayed on until I was done diffusing my hair. The only con I have is that it is a little difficult securing it/locking in place and removing it when done. But, once on tight, it really grips the end of my Chi dryer nozzle like a second skin. But, I guess that's a good thing. Better than popping off incessantly. Overall, I am happy with my purchase. This diffuser works great on short or long hair. I have short, very curly hair (5.5 inches when straightened), and I love my results! Considering the Chi diffuser attachment for my dryer retails for $40-$50 a la cart, I'm glad I found a comparable universal diffuser for 1/2 the cost!

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be more pleased, June 18, 2014
I somehow had lost my diffuser and bought this Universal diffuser. Upon receipt, I was convinced it did not fit and would likely not fit any hand held dryer. It came with no instructions but my husband played with it for a while and it turns out it simply has some rubberized parts in it that appear to be unyielding. However, all one has to do is apply brute force and the nozzle of the dryer will snap down into the rubber. It fits great and works great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not universal, September 26, 2013
Bought this because it said it was universal- pops off of two different hair dryers- packing it up to send back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit my babybliss TT tourmaline. I tried it due to the universal fit statement but it comes right off., July 2, 2013
I tried it due to the universal fit statement but it comes right off. The grips that attach would be great if there was some sort of ridge on the barrel of the dryer but there is not.

1.0 out of 5 stars not universal!, June 18, 2013
have a remington hairdryer and this does not fit! had to return. return process was simple and no hassels from amazon

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit my hairdryer, June 11, 2013
lil j 78 (CHICAGO, IL, US) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, January 22, 2013
no complaints...fits my dryer great.I have an old ion dryer and it's fine.
It doesn't come off at all.I'd purchase again