Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Belson Pro Universal Tourmaline Ceramic Dual Diffuser
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 13, 2013
I bought this for my current hairdryer. My old one kept popping off every time I used it. This one doesn't! THANKS AMAZON! P.S. The opening is 3", that goes down to 1". The 1" end squeezes the end of the dryer. The end of my hair dryer is about 2", & it works great...WITHOUT popping off. Hope that helps.
on February 18, 2013
The inside of the part that attaches to your hair dryer is like an expandable cup that grips around the top of your blow dryer, making it truly universal. The grip is STRONG and does not fall off nor can be pulled off. My blow dryer, I thought was very skinny, this mounted on it just fine. Highly recommend. Plus it's interchange with diff blow dryers. Try it!
on June 30, 2013
I was a little anxious at first when I received this diffuser because I worried that it wouldn't fit my Chi Rocket Hair Dryer. Also, the cup of the diffuser is a lot larger than I expected. When I first tried to use it, it kept popping off every few seconds. Then, I realized I hadn't pushed it down on my dryer nozzle far enough. Once I did, it locked in place and stayed on until I was done diffusing my hair. The only con I have is that it is a little difficult securing it/locking in place and removing it when done. But, once on tight, it really grips the end of my Chi dryer nozzle like a second skin. But, I guess that's a good thing. Better than popping off incessantly. Overall, I am happy with my purchase. This diffuser works great on short or long hair. I have short, very curly hair (5.5 inches when straightened), and I love my results! Considering the Chi diffuser attachment for my dryer retails for $40-$50 a la cart, I'm glad I found a comparable universal diffuser for 1/2 the cost!
on October 28, 2013
I love this diffuser. I have always used the flat ones, but this is great for my naturally curly hair and I still have the option to convert it to the regular diffuser. Fits great on my old conair dryer, just have to get it one right the first time and it stays perfectly.
You won't be dissappointed.
on June 18, 2014
I somehow had lost my diffuser and bought this Universal diffuser. Upon receipt, I was convinced it did not fit and would likely not fit any hand held dryer. It came with no instructions but my husband played with it for a while and it turns out it simply has some rubberized parts in it that appear to be unyielding. However, all one has to do is apply brute force and the nozzle of the dryer will snap down into the rubber. It fits great and works great.
on June 11, 2013
I had to use double sided tape to make this universal diffuser stay on. I have a babybliss pro TT and the barrell is tapered. Unless you have a hairdryer that has a flared or even barrell, this probably won't work for you either.
on May 11, 2013
This was the first diffuser I have ever owned. I was excited to use it, being recently informed that a diffuser is a great product for wavy hair that sometimes doesn't want to be wavy, or attractive. I was shown by an Aveda associate how to use the diffuser after putting in some great product (their 'be curly' line), and it worked wonderfully in the Aveda store. However, once I tried it myself, I was disappointed to see very different results.

Pro: A much better price on Amazon than you'll find in most stores.

Cons: It slips off the head of the hair dryer at least 5 times during a 10 minute session.
-It does not deliver as much as it says it will: at least for my hair, the curl intensity does not increase when using this product, nor does the frizz. I'm willing to give it a good rating for now because I'm imagining it has potential and that the real problem is my lack of knowing how to use it effectively. If anyone has tips, please share :)
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2013
i was so disappointed when I lost my old one that had fingers. I love the fingers because they make sure you keep the hair far enough form the blower but also help to either straighten or boost the curl.
on October 1, 2013
I have a Bio Ionic Power Light Dryer. I bought my hair dryer in 2012 and not sure how much longer it will last so I didn't want to buy a diffuser from the same brand and wanted a universal one that I can use with my future hair dryers too. This diffuser was a perfect fit, was super easy to attach, and stayed in place. After reading the reviews that people were having a hard time getting it on worried me. Not sure if they made recent revisions to the product but mine was really easy to put on and stayed on tight. Must have if you need a diffuser and have a standard shaped hair dryer, it will work.
on January 21, 2016
I have a Rusk W8less hair dryer and this diffuser works fine, when it stays on the dryer. It pops off at least once every time I dry my hair.....more if I am moving the dryer around a lot. It needs something inside, something rubbery, to hold it onto the slick surface of the dyer barrel. But short of getting one that is made specifically for the dryer you have....this is the best option I've found.