Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 13, 2013
So this looks like a super-cute Belt toy. But why didn't they add something like velcro to his paws so you could wear him like a belt?
on June 13, 2013
For the quality of the item it was a bit over priced. My expectation was that it would be better. it is very cute and soft. However, it said that it was a new item and one of the eyes was chipped. It also was put in a zip-lock bag... I doubt that is how it arrived at the place in which I purchased it from if it was new.
on July 30, 2014
Is exactly what it says it is. It's nothing big, but definitely serves its purpose. If you're expecting velcro this item does not have it. I wasn't looking for that though, but others have been mad just because they didn't read the reviews.
on May 11, 2013
What a rip off ! It's tiny - its worth 10usd , not a dollar more - the arms are so small - you would imagine that they would go round a childs waste like the film - not worth it - spend your money on something else
on September 5, 2013
My kids were hoping to use it as the guy in the movie does. It is too small, no velcro on the hands, etc.
on April 14, 2013
I would HIGHLY suggest that if anyone wants any of the Croods plush toys that they go to the nearest place that has these in there crane machine's because they are not sold in stores. I don't own any of them but have been desperately searching to find out where their located in my state. So far I know they are at AMC's, Toys R' Us and some Walmarts. Even if you spend $20 in the machine for a Belt or Macawnivore that's a steal compared to what people are charging here and on Ebay for them. They are a Rip off online especially for those 2 toys.
on June 2, 2013
He is a very cute sloth and toy for my daughter but he already has a hole where his head connects to his body. I definitely won't be spending that kind of money on something like this again.
on July 5, 2013
Now normally i would just be like "ugh more stuffed animals" but this stuffed plush of belt from the croods is not a buy i regret. I got this as a gift for my girlfriend who loves sloths and she looks so damn adorable with it i am more than happy i bought it.
on November 16, 2013
Bought this for my girlfriend, who loves sloths, and she absolutely adored it. Thought the hands would stick together to be able to hold onto things, but they don't so that was a let down, but she still enjoys it.
on May 22, 2013
Very cute. A little smaller than I expected but he fits in my arms so well. I wish his arms velcroed together so he could hang on things (or on me) but he's soft and has a great face.