4.0 out of 5 stars One size fits "most"
Published on June 22, 2010 by J. Orozco

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great
Published on December 12, 2010 by Running Novice

4.0 out of 5 stars One size fits "most", June 22, 2010
I love this belt, it's a really great product! The only reason I gave it a 4star instead of 5 is because It could be a tiny bit bigger, or a little more clear in the sizing. I am a beginner in running, and I know many runners looking at this product are probably smaller in waist size than I. However, I am a size 16, and the belt fits, just a big too snug for comfort. I'll probably wait a month or so into my running before using it. I need something to carry my ipod and phone in, and this works excellent! It will be just what I need...once running does it's job and I loose some of my weight.
I just wanted buyers to be aware that when it says it's for all waist sizes...it might not be quite right for certain beginner runners who don't have their runner's body yet. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great runner's belt for those who don't want the clutter, January 12, 2010
I purchased this belt after first looking at the SPIbelt. This belt just provided more capability--clips for runner's bib for when I run my half-marathon, separate compartment for keys (good for 2-3 keys and small keychain), and a separate compartment for other storage. The bigger storage can store my iPhone and has great stretch capability! I can fit the iPhone, ID, hotel keys. So far, I have only ran on the treadmill since I purchased this. No issue and no distraction. I'm thinking I can use this when I travel on vacation. Simple and compact and allows me to take care of the kids with my free hands!

As a watch out, the Amazon.com application on the iPhone says that this product is silver. When you purchase, you don't get a choice on color. I was originally sent a lime green belt! I didn't want it, so contact Amazon and was routed to the manufacturer. I requested a black one, sent back the belt that was originally sent to me. I paid for the shipping back, but it was $1.25. I received the color I wanted w/in 5 business days and this was over Christmas break. They are very responsive. I wished we had a choice to select the color in the buying process. There is a variety of color selection.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it!, May 7, 2012
C. K. Shubin (Los Angeles, Ca) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GO BELT-Go Belt-The Original No Bounce Runners Belt, Runners Gear Belt, Refuel Belt, Hydration Belt, Running, Hiking, Cycling, Fanny Pack, Marathon, 10K, 5K--GUARANTEED TO SHIP WITHIN 12 HRS OF ORDER TIME! (Misc.)
I've had the Go Belt for 1 year. I have used it several times a week and in variations of long and short runs over the course of the year. Of all the running items I've purchased this, by far, is my favorite and even with this much use it still looks new with no zipper, seam or pocket issues.

On short runs I put my iPhone and chapstick in the larger pocket, keys in the smaller. I added an Amphipod hydration snapflask onto my belt.

In the past year the only "bounce" I've noticed is from my full Amphipod bottle. As I drink it lightens up and the "bounce" disappears. It's not even enough to bother me when I run. Without the bottle there is zero bounce even with the heavy phone.

The biggest test came this past weekend when I completed my first half marathon. I had 4 GU gels utilizing the loops, the number clips in use to hold my race bib since I had to layer for this race, chapstick, some kleenex, keys w/large keyfob, license, money. I put my license (in first to keep it from falling out or chance losing it when I needed to get into this pocket) then kleenex and chapstick after since they would be in front and easily gotten to in the large section since I would be needing these as I raced (I carried my iPhone in an armband for this race). The cash and keys went into the smaller compartment. Now I drive a Chevy Suburban and Chevy's keyfobs are nice and LARGE. I really didn't have any issues getting the money and keys into the small pocket at all and once in, I wouldn't be needing them till the end of the race anyway.

Running 13.1 miles gives one time to look and see what other racing belts runners are wearing. I noticed several things. A lot of full hydration bottles in the streets as the belts those were on apparently bounced them out of their carriers/holsters. People pulling off to stop to open their belts to get to their GU or chapstick. Running pouches that bounced or were large - like my hiking pouch when I go hiking which is just way too big and cumbersome. A LOT of constant adjusting, holding and shifting.

Me? Nothing. My clip in hydration bottle added on works perfectly. The GU/Gel loops allowed me to get to my GU without having to stop. Accessed my chapstick and kleenex several times with no issues. While I did notice a bit of "shifting" to the left (my number hung out over my left leg vs. in the center) it really didn't effect me at all and I didn't have to keep adjusting. I believe the cause of this is the added on hydration bottle as long runs without it I experienced no shift or movement.

As a couple of other reviewers have mentioned, it didn't seem to go small enough for me (I'm a size 2) but I solved that by pulling the adjusting clip on the elastic band over one of the gel loops so it sits in between 2 of the loops instead of stopping at the loop thinking that was the smallest it would go. This made it small enough for my hips. That is until I lost 12 more pounds recently so I will be trying to slide it over the last loop and have the clip sit between the pocket and a loop or, since I can sew, I might, myself, add an additional GU/Gel loop on one side thereby making the belt itself smaller. However, even with this and without my proposed "fixes" it still worked extremely well this past weekend, no bounce, no issues and I pretty much didn't feel it or remember I had it on till I needed my gatorade, gel or chapstick!

Post race it was nice as well as I then put my iPhone in the large pocket in front and was able to walk around the expo with my hands free to get all the fun free stuff post race!

In all, it's a great belt and compared to what I saw on the marathon course, one of the better ones with a lot less issues and more versatility.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, December 12, 2010
I bought this belt in preparation for my first triathlon this past October. I chose this product over the SpiBelt given the extra amenities (extra pocket to keep keys separate from cell, the clips for the race number and the compartments for Gu). I was also swayed by the rave reviews, specifically the one from the woman who is short-wasted who said this belt didn't ride up. I am high waisted too and hoped the reviews were accurate.

I used the belt quite a few times prior to the Tri. The belt held a decent amount of the items I need to keep on me when running (smart phone, keys and tissues) and worked fine during the practice pieces I did leading up to the Tri. The day of the actual Tri however I wore a one-piece trisuit and the belt slid/rode up forcing me to push it down every few strides of the run. Additional observations:
- I find the compartments for the nutrition rather small and had a hard time pulling the packets off my belt while running.
- The race number doesn't slip on as easily onto these clips as it seems.

I don't regret buying this product and feel it does serve the purpose of holding multiple items like keys and a phone however I think there may be better products out there for holding race numbers. As well, I think there may be better products for really high waisted individuals and think this product works best if you are running while wearing a separate running top and bottom versus a one-piece trisuit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional Product, October 5, 2009
I bought this belt at the expo for the Twin Cities marathon. I hate stuff around my waist. I am short waisted and things ride up. Well, this one doesn't. Even with an iphone and keys in it, I could jump up and down all day and it stayed firmly in place. I was able to test it out the next day, carrying my ipod, keys, a chapstick and using the race number hooks -- and it never bugged me, was easily accessible and allowed me to shed layers without having to worry about my race number. While it looks teeny, it is the perfect size for an i phone or blackberry, molding to the device. I strongly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars able to choose the color., May 1, 2010
I wanted to see if you could choose the color (seems to be an issue here) so I went to the webpage of the maker ("Tytenz") and you can choose which color you want and there is no shipping charges (I only purchased one belt).

sounds like a good deal...!

4.0 out of 5 stars Only 2 Gu Loops On Mine (Neon Pink), January 26, 2011
I received this belt in neon pink yesterday and was bummed to find it only had 2 loops for Gu/Hammer Gel/etc. It says in the Product description: "NEW!! We have added 4 utility loops." I started looking extra close at the different color product photos and it appears that certain colors only have 2 loops - It is really difficult to tell. If I had known this, I would have gotten black, since that one appears for sure to have 4 loops (neon pink doesn't matter that much to me). 2 loops will be fine for half marathons, but for fulls I'll have to put my extra Gus in the pockets.

I guess I'll exchange it for black to get those 4 loops. (I feel like I need to write "Make sure it has 4 loops!" on the return or they may give me an old 2-loop model again)

Other than that, it seems like a great product and I can't wait to use it in a race!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, with great customer service, November 4, 2010
Joseph Chan (Chestnut Hill, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This belt works as advertised. It holds a ton of stuff and it doesn't bounce. I put my phone, ID, money, credit card, key, etc. in it, and I usually completely forget that I am wearing a belt during the run. However, it does have one weakness. The two compartment is separated by stitching across the pouch, which is also what makes the zipper work. It is actually a single zipper with two pulls. I used mine for two months and the stitching started to come loose. Then the zipper doesn't close completely. In the absence of the middle stitching, the zipper on the smaller pouch moves into the other side and causes it pop open. So you have to watch out for loose stitching and touch it up as necessary. So I'll take one star off because of this problem.

This brings to the second part of my experience. I emailed the seller about this problem. He quickly acknowledged the flaw and immediately sent me a replacement. If I need another belt, I'll happily buy the Go Belt again (I'll probably reinforce the stitching before the first use though).

3.0 out of 5 stars Small waists beware, March 11, 2013
The belt arrived looking great & did fit my iphone 5. I liked the 2 pockets (put my key in the smaller one) and the 2 attachments for a runners bib (though I never got to try those out). The straps are made of elastic and I did have to tighten the belt as small as it would go but it seemed to fit ok initially. However, the first time I took it on a run, I hadn't made it a quarter mile before it was bouncing so bad I had to stop to try to adjust it. Unfortunately, it was as small as it would go and still somewhat loose (when on the smallest part of my waist) so it bounced terribly. I ended up having to take my phone out & run with it in my hand. I don't feel I'm overly tiny (size 6) so I was disappointed this belt didn't work for me. I would recommend to the seller that they make more than one size or allow for adjustment smaller than currently available. I think the elastic also helped make it spring around more since it didn't fit tightly enough. Would probably work better on someone that didn't have to adjust it down so much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for runners, not so great for travelers..., August 23, 2010
John (Atlanta, Gabon) - See all my reviews
When planning a trip over seas I came across this product, I liked how it had two pockets verses its competitor that only has 1. I really wanted something I could put my passport and money clip in that wasn't the classic antiquated money belt/satchel. I often do a lot of online homework and even called Mike at Tytenz to verify that it could hold my passport; he said yes and I bought one immediately. It came today; the only way my passport could ever possible fit is if I folded it in half, which I won't do. The Passport (which is just shy of 5 inches long by 3.5 inches wide) is too long for the pouch, about 3/4 of an inch too long. I also have a Blackberry Pearl, the small one where each key is actually two letters, and it is an awkward fit. If you are a runner, I am sure this is great, but for hiking or traveling use; its a bust. I'm shipping it back tomorrow.