5.0 out of 5 stars Not just wine stoppers!
Published 13 months ago by :gryphon

3.0 out of 5 stars Tried with so many bottles, so few of these stoppers fit
Published 6 months ago by Saint Exupery

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just wine stoppers!, October 22, 2013
This review is from: Beltappo Low Profile Cork-Free Wine Stopper, Set of 6 (Kitchen)
These little corkers are great for those camping trips where the beer is in bottles. Fits a beer bottle and keeps those little stinging hornets OUT. Not much fun to be tossing bean bags or working the grill and turn for a cold sip and find a drunken hornet in your bottle. They also provide an identity method to ensure my freeloading friends don't partake of the wrong beer. We did keep losing the bottle with the camouflage cork though. :-) These are also great for those backyard cookouts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, July 9, 2013
These are great! They have a very tight fit and keep the wine fresh. I would recommend these for people who do not finish their bottle of wine on the night they open it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Low cost, snug, low profile, great!, November 18, 2013
These are fantastic. They fit the wine bottle snugly. Hard enough to remove that I don't worry about them coming undone accidentally, but not so hard that they are difficult. The thing I like best is that they are low profile so there is no problem fitting the wine bottle vertically in the fridge. And they are CHEAP!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great corks!, April 10, 2013
This is exactly what I needed for my wine. They work perfectly. Thanks for the quick shipment to help me out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These! Glad I found them!, November 1, 2013
I just received these and used one so far. The one I have used worked perfect! Fit wine bottle perfect! Wine still tasted great switching from the cork that was in the bottle to using this. Easy to get off and put on. Love! Love! Love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., December 6, 2013
Really comes in handy. Works well and fairly good value. I would recommend this to anyone. Cute colors too. I only use it to cap off my refrigerated wine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, July 28, 2013
These fit my barefoot wine bottles very well with no leaks. I can now reuse the green wine bottles for lime/orange or any other liquids without worries.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tried with so many bottles, so few of these stoppers fit, May 13, 2014
I take the time to transfer left over wine in smaller bottles - thought I'd try a stopper as the transferring kind of takes the bloom off the meal, the evening. Got these - tried unsuccessfully with bottles from California, France, Italy. Had an old soy sauce bottle with a great shape and a disintegrating cork - finally success as the yellow one works there. But, as that soy sauce is no longer made, not exactly a recommendation. Had luck over the weekend with one wine bottle. More misses than hits with these stoppers, despite their coming in different sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 5gallon water bottles, October 18, 2013
Jim (Thornton CO) - See all my reviews
I purchased these looking for something to plug the center of my 5 gallon water bottles, the kind that have the cap on them with the center hole pierced from placing on water dispenser. I refill them and once they are empty don't like dust getting in, also when I take them to fill them they splash all over. I was covering with press and seal but was such an inconvenience. I purchased these with hopes they would plug that center hole and it worked perfectly! Keeps my bottles protected and no more splashing when I fill them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a tight seal, April 29, 2014
Kd "Kd" (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews
These didn't seal well enough for the bottle to be laid on it's side, but they do what they should if you leave it standing and drink it quick. I can't see how they will keep a bottle fresh for more than a day or two.