Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 22, 2013
These little corkers are great for those camping trips where the beer is in bottles. Fits a beer bottle and keeps those little stinging hornets OUT. Not much fun to be tossing bean bags or working the grill and turn for a cold sip and find a drunken hornet in your bottle. They also provide an identity method to ensure my freeloading friends don't partake of the wrong beer. We did keep losing the bottle with the camouflage cork though. :-) These are also great for those backyard cookouts.
on November 18, 2013
These are fantastic. They fit the wine bottle snugly. Hard enough to remove that I don't worry about them coming undone accidentally, but not so hard that they are difficult. The thing I like best is that they are low profile so there is no problem fitting the wine bottle vertically in the fridge. And they are CHEAP!
on July 9, 2013
These are great! They have a very tight fit and keep the wine fresh. I would recommend these for people who do not finish their bottle of wine on the night they open it.
on May 13, 2014
I take the time to transfer left over wine in smaller bottles - thought I'd try a stopper as the transferring kind of takes the bloom off the meal, the evening. Got these - tried unsuccessfully with bottles from California, France, Italy. Had an old soy sauce bottle with a great shape and a disintegrating cork - finally success as the yellow one works there. But, as that soy sauce is no longer made, not exactly a recommendation. Had luck over the weekend with one wine bottle. More misses than hits with these stoppers, despite their coming in different sizes.
on November 1, 2013
I just received these and used one so far. The one I have used worked perfect! Fit wine bottle perfect! Wine still tasted great switching from the cork that was in the bottle to using this. Easy to get off and put on. Love! Love! Love!
on April 10, 2013
This is exactly what I needed for my wine. They work perfectly. Thanks for the quick shipment to help me out.
on April 29, 2014
These didn't seal well enough for the bottle to be laid on it's side, but they do what they should if you leave it standing and drink it quick. I can't see how they will keep a bottle fresh for more than a day or two.
I ran into these type of wine stoppers at a wine store a few years ago and love them. When I needed more I found these on Amazon and thought the colors were fun. These are so much easier to put on and remove then your typical cork stoppers. They simply pop on and pop off, but do seal well enough that you can lay wine bottle sideways in the frig and it won't leak.

My packages came with the colors above, except the white was replaced with a multi-color stopper. Also good have a handful of these around. Makes a nice hostess gift with a bottle of wine.
on March 30, 2014
I've tried a few methods for reclosing wine bottles, including other mechanical stoppers, or re-inserting the cork. But sometimes with the newer synthetic corks, this is next to impossible because they expand too much when you remove them.

These low profile semi-hard plastic stoppers fit tightly into the bottle and do not leak. They are easy to insert and remove because they have a good textured gripping surface around the top flange.

The colors I received were not like the ones in the picture, but that's not as important to me as how well they function. A great price and free shipping, they're a good deal. I wish I'd found them sooner.
on October 18, 2013
I purchased these looking for something to plug the center of my 5 gallon water bottles, the kind that have the cap on them with the center hole pierced from placing on water dispenser. I refill them and once they are empty don't like dust getting in, also when I take them to fill them they splash all over. I was covering with press and seal but was such an inconvenience. I purchased these with hopes they would plug that center hole and it worked perfectly! Keeps my bottles protected and no more splashing when I fill them!