Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on October 22, 2013
These little corkers are great for those camping trips where the beer is in bottles. Fits a beer bottle and keeps those little stinging hornets OUT. Not much fun to be tossing bean bags or working the grill and turn for a cold sip and find a drunken hornet in your bottle. They also provide an identity method to ensure my freeloading friends don't partake of the wrong beer. We did keep losing the bottle with the camouflage cork though. :-) These are also great for those backyard cookouts.
on November 18, 2013
These are fantastic. They fit the wine bottle snugly. Hard enough to remove that I don't worry about them coming undone accidentally, but not so hard that they are difficult. The thing I like best is that they are low profile so there is no problem fitting the wine bottle vertically in the fridge. And they are CHEAP!
on July 9, 2013
These are great! They have a very tight fit and keep the wine fresh. I would recommend these for people who do not finish their bottle of wine on the night they open it.
on April 10, 2013
This is exactly what I needed for my wine. They work perfectly. Thanks for the quick shipment to help me out.
on November 1, 2013
I just received these and used one so far. The one I have used worked perfect! Fit wine bottle perfect! Wine still tasted great switching from the cork that was in the bottle to using this. Easy to get off and put on. Love! Love! Love!
on May 13, 2014
I take the time to transfer left over wine in smaller bottles - thought I'd try a stopper as the transferring kind of takes the bloom off the meal, the evening. Got these - tried unsuccessfully with bottles from California, France, Italy. Had an old soy sauce bottle with a great shape and a disintegrating cork - finally success as the yellow one works there. But, as that soy sauce is no longer made, not exactly a recommendation. Had luck over the weekend with one wine bottle. More misses than hits with these stoppers, despite their coming in different sizes.
on December 6, 2013
Really comes in handy. Works well and fairly good value. I would recommend this to anyone. Cute colors too. I only use it to cap off my refrigerated wine.
on July 28, 2013
These fit my barefoot wine bottles very well with no leaks. I can now reuse the green wine bottles for lime/orange or any other liquids without worries.
on October 18, 2013
I purchased these looking for something to plug the center of my 5 gallon water bottles, the kind that have the cap on them with the center hole pierced from placing on water dispenser. I refill them and once they are empty don't like dust getting in, also when I take them to fill them they splash all over. I was covering with press and seal but was such an inconvenience. I purchased these with hopes they would plug that center hole and it worked perfectly! Keeps my bottles protected and no more splashing when I fill them!
on April 29, 2014
These didn't seal well enough for the bottle to be laid on it's side, but they do what they should if you leave it standing and drink it quick. I can't see how they will keep a bottle fresh for more than a day or two.