Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on November 26, 2013
The belt is indeed one solid piece of nice genuine leather. It's nicely "distressed" looking. It's seems like a nice quality belt, especially for the cheap price. I believe sizing is as follows, my measurements of my hips at the widest part is about 34" and my jeans measurements are 29 or 30 at waist, and i bought the 30"-32" in sizing, and it seems about correct once i add a buckle. It shipped and arrived way before expected and was packaged well. No complaints, I'm really happy with the product.
on July 9, 2014
I needed a belt to be used with a belt buckle and the look and style of this one fit the bill. It seems to be of decent quality (for the money) and the look is exactly as pictured and in my opinion better then pictured.

Look and Feel:

The belt looks better in person then pictured. The distressing is only in the coloring (color worn out in places), there are no physical marks on the belt. However, since its not a fake distressed print it looks really good. The belt relays the look of being distressed without looking fake and cheap. The are no rough edges or stray threads, its a real clean and cool look. So far its complimented every buckle in my collection and never looked dwarfed by a larger buckle. The width on the belt is perfect filling the belt loops on standard jeans but not so much that its tight and to lose that there is much vertical play. I get compliments on the belt all the time and my wife loves it.

Material/Construction:

It says 100% leather and I believe it is, however, It appears to be several layers of leather strips bonded together with an exterior leather veneer. No plastic, viny or pleather that I have noticed. There is a strong (and nice) smell of leather to the belt, especially when new. This fades after a few days and is only noticeable if you hold the belt close to your face. The underside of the belt appears to be a suede or suede like material. This does not effect the function or the look of the belt when worn and I actually feel that it aids in threading the belt through your pant loops since it's a smoother surface. My only concern is the attached loop is held together with a metal tack/staple. I have noticed it loosening over time, however using a pair of pliers I was easily able to clamp it down to re-tighten it. Certainly not a deal breaker but worth noting. Honestly, for this price (under $11 at the time) there is no reason to gripe.

Buckles:

I have fitted several buckles of different size/weight combinations and had no problems at all, everything functions perfectly and looks fantastic. So far the holes on the belt that the buckle prong locks into have held up over repeated use with various size and type prongs.

Shipping:

Although it was not Amazon Prime eligible the belt arrived 3 days after purchase with their standard shipping, 2 days earlier then promised. I was pleasantly surprised by that as some amazon affiliates can take forever to ship your item.

Bottom Line:

Compared to other, more expensive ($30-$50) belts that I own you can see and feel the difference. This belt is lighter in weight then one would expect, yet it does appear durable. If your in the market for a cool, modern style belt with an aged/distressed look to it you won't go wrong here.

Note: I am a size 34" waist in jeans, I ordered the Large(37"-39") size and it fits perfectly (see uploaded photo). Compared to other "standard buckled belts" that I own the large is equivalent to size 38.

**UPDATE** I lost some weight and am now a size 32" in jeans so the large belt no longer fit. Because I liked it so much I ordered the Medium version of this belt and it looks identical in every way and fits perfect. Shipping on the second belt was just as fast as the first. I would say the large belt works for jeans size 34" and up and the medium appears to fit 28" - 32"
on September 19, 2014
The belt itself was... alright. it was not exactly "high quality," but hey, it looked alright. And although it functioned properly, the material on the inside was some sort of foam. the problem i had with the belt was the buttons. The three silver discs you see in the picture are buttons used to open and close the area you attach buckles. when i opened the belt for the Second time, one of the buttons actually detached itself from the belt.
on October 11, 2013
I was a bit apprehensive to buy something online, because I'm not able to try it on like I could in the store. This came in like 3 days, it fits perfectly, it looks great and it's made of great quality, and 100% real leather! I was surprised on the quality with the price, but honestly, it's cheaper and better quality than ones you'd find in most stores. I highly recommend this product if you're looking for a good quality, good looking belt, and have your own buckle(s) to put on it.
on May 6, 2016
This belt may be made of "genuine" leather, but it's some kind of "genuine" leather pulp that disintegrated in a matter of 2 weeks. My last belt lasted 8 years. I would have sent it back, but the shipping was too much. Don't buy this, you'll be sorely disappointed. Miffed by the solid reviews here, doesn't make sense.
review image
on November 28, 2013
I am quite sure this is bonded not a full grain leather. A good feel and soft, looks real distressed. Well stitched around so it well surely last. This is not a daily use belt. It could have been a 5 star but because its not full grain so its rated at 4. Do not hesitate though, it is well priced and worth the quality.
on May 20, 2014
Soon as I got it. I put a new belt buckle and it just was a real cheap material used because it couldn't even hold a simple belt buckle. It claims its genuine leather but far from it. You get what you pay for. Big mistake buying this. The first night I wore it I didn't even wear it super tight. It just is a flimsy material claiming to be leather but can't hold up and ripped first time I wore it.
on November 26, 2013
The belt shipped on two days, as expected. It works woh any belt buckle and has a nice color to it. I've had it for three weeks now and it is holding up just fine!
on May 13, 2016
Fast shipping and MUCH higher quality than expected. I had two belts that had delaminated although the buckles themselves were really quite good quality. I was looking for a plain, all-leather belt that I could reuse my buckles on and despite the low price I decided to take a chance on this Men's Vintage Look Distressed Leather belt. What a surprise: Excellent quality, especially considering the outstanding low price! My wife said, "Wow! What a great belt!" She was amazed at the price, too! I'll order more from this seller soon.
on November 23, 2015
The quality of the material and stitching is good but the belt is extremely stiff. I tried rolling it both ways a few times to try and loosen it but it seems like the only way to get this leather to soften up is to just wear it a lot.

I've had other belts that were nice and supple brand new.

I'll probably wear this for a while and see if it softens up. If not, I'll just toss it in the closet and find a new one.