5.0 out of 5 stars Even cuter than I imagined!
Published on December 16, 2012 by spiritone

3.0 out of 5 stars This bag was great for a while
This bag was great for a while, but the straps and zippers started coming off with normal wear and tear. the bag was a lot bigger than expected
Published 1 month ago by Leah Murphy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Even cuter than I imagined!, December 16, 2012
I'm very impressed by this bag. It's absolutely adorable, and I can't wait to use it on my next trip. The inner lining of this bag is not pictured, but the black and white bag with the pink handles and bow has a pink and white gingham lining which is very cute and matches the pink accents on the bag. It's very roomy and I was pleased to discover the handy pockets on the inside. I would highly recommend this bag to anyone looking for a stylish and roomy tote.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tote, February 6, 2013
lchris (Corpus Christi, TX) - See all my reviews
This was perfect for weekend trips! Looks better in person. Love that it has extra pockets inside. It's so cute, I ordered another for a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag!!, December 21, 2012
This is a great bag for every day use! I've used it for a week now and it fits everything!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, December 7, 2012
Mary L. Hill (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I like this tote because it is lightweight and sturdy so it can hold a lot. It is distinctive, and I have gotten compliments on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Expected!, August 17, 2013
Nicole Z. (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
The tote was bigger than expected, which worked out to my benefit. I used it originally as a carry on in a trip and now I use it to carry my knitting around with me. I love it. It is sturdy with plenty of pockets and lots of space. Definitely would get it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect weekend bag!, March 17, 2014
Whether you're heading out for a weekend get-away or need a good sized carry-on, this is the bag for you. Stylish and roomy it's perfect for short trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, January 6, 2014
This bags meets all expectations! Very roomy and stylish. I'm very happy with the purchase and will use this tote for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quilted bag, January 12, 2013
I love the uniqueness of the bag , it was so eye caughting...when I recieved it was so well make and the details were well thought out....it is so beautiful...we gave it as a gift ....you have a very good selection to choose from

5.0 out of 5 stars Very big and roomy.., November 26, 2012
I need some big and roomy bag that also look nice. This bag does all the things that I wanted. Very happy with the bag so far. I carried many books in it and so far it holding up very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, well-made bag, but doesn't have interior pockets, May 21, 2014
This is a really cute bag with top zipper, and seemed very well made. I returned it because I didn't realize it doesn't have interior pockets, which I need. If you don't need interior pockets (there is one outside pocket) this is a great tote.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›