4.0 out of 5 stars Yay - Something the Tween Boy Won't Use
I've owned a few overnight bags and my son always seems to claim them for himself. Until now. This duffle is perfectly girlie and just for me. I bought it as a gift to myself and wonder why I waited so long. It will not be used to carry an Xbox, sweaty track clothes, Nerf guns, or muddy shoes. It is mine - all mine.

Another thought - if you are looking for a...
Published on December 2, 2011 by JAScribbles

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
Edited 5-4-11: I wanted to update my review by saying that the seller has refunded me for the defective bag, and that while I will not be re-ordering the same bag, the seller was extremely courteous, understanding, and a great example of excellent customer service. Should I become interested in anything else from seller, I would not hesitate to place an order...
Published on April 27, 2011 by Katie W

4.0 out of 5 stars Yay - Something the Tween Boy Won't Use, December 2, 2011

Another thought - if you are looking for a unique way to wrap up a bridal shower, or get well soon gift, I'd like to suggest this bag. Perhaps your boss is having surgery, your child's teacher is going to retire, or a niece is getting married. You and a few people are thinking of combining resources and buying one big gift. Include this in the mix. Load it with the other things you've bought and put a big bow on the outside. She doesn't need another big basket - a bag is so much more useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars This carries everything!, June 18, 2011
I can fit up to 3 days worth of clothes, but I like options :) I usually use it as an overnight bag and stuff my chargers, bath stuff, clothes, swim gear, etc. I get complements on it all the time. I also like that it can be collapsed to be put in a closet. I also like the metal feet at the bottom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., October 29, 2010
I got this for all of the upcoming traveling I'm going to be doing, and it's the perfect size for a carry on. Great quality, and beautiful print.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Vera-like Duffle, September 2, 2011
I love it, its the perfect size, the colors are exactly like i pictured it. It arrived quickly, right in time for a trip I was taking that I had hoped to use it for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Damask Print Duffle Bag, May 1, 2011
I ordered this bag for my daughters baby shower to put her hospital things in and she loved it. It is large enough to fit everything she needs for a few days. Quality is great for the price - I like it so much myself that I am going to order another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Choice, September 14, 2011
An attractive,fun type duffel bag. Strong colors. Am very pleased with the weight.

Not a heavy bag. Perfect for my long weekend trips to Washington to see my new

adopted grandson. Would buy other bags in same pattern.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duffle bag, August 28, 2012
This bag is great for a long weekend trip or carry-on bag. It is very roomy and the cute pattern makes it hard to miss in a pile of boring black bags. The bows were a bit much for me, but they are just held on with loops that snap around the straps so I took them off, once they are off you would never know they were missing (originally before receiving the bag I was concerned they snapped TO the strap, and I would be left with an ugly snap where I removed them - not the case).

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price., January 19, 2013
Bought this for my mom. She loves it. Great bag. Perfect for that overnight or weekend stay. Plenty of room. Would definately buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars This Bag is Great!, April 11, 2012
This bag is wonderful! I needed a larger carry-on for my cruise that would hold at least one change of clothes in additional to my medicine but would also be light weight. This definitely fits the bill! Another benefit, it's about half the price of a comparable Vera Bradley bag and IMHO comes in a cuter pattern! The only downside to the bag - the odor when I first took it out of the box. Make sure you air the bag out before using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is GREAT!!!, January 16, 2013
I bought the bag for my niece. I loved it and so did she!!!
I would DEFINITELY recommend it to others.