Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Belvah Black & White Quilted Damask Large Duffle Bag
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: black,white|Change
Price:$39.95+ Free shipping

on December 2, 2011
I've owned a few overnight bags and my son always seems to claim them for himself. Until now. This duffle is perfectly girlie and just for me. I bought it as a gift to myself and wonder why I waited so long. It will not be used to carry an Xbox, sweaty track clothes, Nerf guns, or muddy shoes. It is mine - all mine.

Another thought - if you are looking for a unique way to wrap up a bridal shower, or get well soon gift, I'd like to suggest this bag. Perhaps your boss is having surgery, your child's teacher is going to retire, or a niece is getting married. You and a few people are thinking of combining resources and buying one big gift. Include this in the mix. Load it with the other things you've bought and put a big bow on the outside. She doesn't need another big basket - a bag is so much more useful.
on June 18, 2011
I can fit up to 3 days worth of clothes, but I like options :) I usually use it as an overnight bag and stuff my chargers, bath stuff, clothes, swim gear, etc. I get complements on it all the time. I also like that it can be collapsed to be put in a closet. I also like the metal feet at the bottom.
on October 29, 2010
I got this for all of the upcoming traveling I'm going to be doing, and it's the perfect size for a carry on. Great quality, and beautiful print.
on May 1, 2011
I ordered this bag for my daughters baby shower to put her hospital things in and she loved it. It is large enough to fit everything she needs for a few days. Quality is great for the price - I like it so much myself that I am going to order another one.
on September 14, 2011
An attractive,fun type duffel bag. Strong colors. Am very pleased with the weight.

Not a heavy bag. Perfect for my long weekend trips to Washington to see my new

adopted grandson. Would buy other bags in same pattern.
on September 2, 2011
I love it, its the perfect size, the colors are exactly like i pictured it. It arrived quickly, right in time for a trip I was taking that I had hoped to use it for!
on August 28, 2012
This bag is great for a long weekend trip or carry-on bag. It is very roomy and the cute pattern makes it hard to miss in a pile of boring black bags. The bows were a bit much for me, but they are just held on with loops that snap around the straps so I took them off, once they are off you would never know they were missing (originally before receiving the bag I was concerned they snapped TO the strap, and I would be left with an ugly snap where I removed them - not the case).
VINE VOICEon December 31, 2012
My mother purchased this bag first, and recommend it to me for an upcoming weekend trip I had. I looked at hers, liked the size, shape and pattern, and went for it (she got the black/white, I got the brown/cream).

This bag suited my needs perfectly. It's roomy, attractive, and has a flap inside for smaller items that you don't want getting lost in a full bag (like jewelry or small hair accessories).

I noticed another reviewer mention that the bows on their bag fell off, and so they questioned the quality of the bag...well, just as it says in the description of this item, the bag I received had detachable bows. They can be removed from the handles by simply unsnapping them. Either they received something different, or they just didn't pay attention. The quality of my bag was perfectly fine.

Overall, I absolutely recommend this duffle. It's perfect for short trips, and it's attractive. Even completely full, it's not difficult to carry around due to the shape. Very happy with this purchase
on August 27, 2015
A friend has a Belvah design with large black and white polka dots on the ends, but I couldn't find that particular print combo online anywhere. I asked where they purchased it...and they said a little shop in Georgia....well, I ordered the black and white one, I was not disappointed. It folds down for storage, is large enough to carry overnight stuff, has sturdy handle, was a great price compared to other popular quilted travel bags, and looks like it will wear well carrying it on an airplane or bus. I will say that having owned Vera Bradley this bag is not made with the quality materials, but it is great for the 6-12 times I travel each year....and the price was much better.
on June 6, 2014
I used this as my hospital bag when I gave birth to my daughter in 2013. many compliments form the nurses and had to tell them I ordered it from Amazon! Also, I continuously use this bag when I travel :) Very pretty