5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!
Published on August 24, 2012 by Diana

I opened the box and saw the bag and was amazed at how beautiful it was. It was enclosed in a sealed, plastic bag. When I picked it up it felt amazingly durable and I could tell before I opened it that the ends were reinforced somehow and the bottom was sturdy also.

Published 21 months ago by Happy Dog

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!, August 24, 2012
I purchased this bag for travel. I like to take a large carryon instead of checking a small bag. This quilted bag is perfect!! Seems to be well made and I am glad the bows are easily removable (I am not a bow person). This bag has a stiff bottom and somewhat stiff edging so it is easy to load. The only criticism I have is that I think it could use feet... I will be setting it down on the ground I am sure, would be nice to protect the bottom a bit better, but I knew it didn't have them when I ordered it. This product gets 5 stars for its durability, quality, and look! Just be sure to air it out before use (kind of smelly when it arrived... dissipated after two days)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Product, October 23, 2012
I am very pleased with my purchase of the "Belvah Large Quilted Floral 21" Duffle Bag". I have been using it alot, and I have gotten alot of compliments on it! The stlye and the colors met my expectations. And, it was reasonably priced, too.

1.0 out of 5 stars The best way to describe the duffle - The very handsome man who wears the cologne that arrives 10 minutes before he does, December 1, 2012

When I opened the plastic bag, I almost gagged. Now I know that things enclosed in plastic sometimes pick up an odor, but this is beyond that. It smelled like they used too much dye and the smell got trapped in the plastic bag. When I opened the duffle it was even worse.

I left the duffle open and placed dryer sheets inside the duffle and in each pocket. I replaced the dryer sheets 3 times a day for 3 days and the odor did not dissipate at all. As this was to be my weekend travel bag to carry clothes, this is completely unacceptable. I do not know when having a duffle with such a strong odor would be acceptable.

The best way to describe the duffle - The very handsome man who wears the cologne that arrives 10 minutes before he does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag!!, August 24, 2013
Got this for an upcoming trip, I already had the matching tote bag. LOVE the colors and fabric; very sturdy and VERY roomy. Has an inside zip pocket. The bows are a nice touch. You could use this as a carry-on, would be ideal because it is so lightweight and the perfect size. I will be able to pack a lot of stuff in this duffle! Love both my turquoise/brown Belvah bags!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable quilted duffle bag, November 2, 2012
I love this quilted duffle bag. The price was excellent and overall the product is good quality. I purchased the lime and pink color. The colors are more vivid in person and less pastel looking. I was pleased with the size as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just like description, May 26, 2014
This is a very large tote. I can really use it for extended trips. It is colorful and easy to spot if I check it on an airline.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, March 22, 2014
I gave this to my friend's daughter for her birthday and she loved it! I hear that she's now the most fashionable girl in town!

4.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect and Cute Travel Bag, January 2, 2014
I bought this for use on my honeymoon. I love it!!! Very durable (so far) and even cuter in person. Just the right size for a 1-3 night stay. ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, and very decent size! I cant wait to see her face!, December 3, 2013
awesome im so happy, I cant wait to see my daughter open this for Christmas! She saw this and fell in love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Belvah, October 30, 2013
BELVAH!!!!
I love this duffle. Bag. I have a pink floral which I use all.of the time. I use for carrying all my work out ""stuff""
I get a lot of compliments .,but I felt I needed a new one for winter: I do wish it had feet as sitting it on the floor as
The bottom got soiled . I put it in the washer on cold and hand wash cycle and it came out beautifully .color does
Not run.Air dry looks like New. Great product !!!!!!!!!

Rate and Discover Movies