Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 12, 2012
I only use backpack purses because I like to have my hands free when shopping or when out with my daughter. (With a regular shoulder strap pocketbook I end up whapping her inadvertly b/c I bend to help her and the purse swings forward!). The problem w/ most backpack purses is that they are ugly. Not this one! It's very pretty, love the patterns available. Someone asked me if it was a Vera Bradley purse. It is very spacious - I can carry a hardcover book if I want along w/ the rest of my usual pocketbook stuff. The side pockets are a bit useless - although my cell phone fits and it would be a handy spot, there is nothing to really hold it in place. Might be good for travel tissues or something else you wouldn't be too upset to lose. It has the outer zippered pocket which is big enough to fit my large wallet, a large space inside main compartment and a small zippered pocket inside. This is my favorite backpack purse ever.
on May 13, 2012
Bought this backpack in January. Have used it daily (as a purse) since it arrived and just love it. Several people have asked where I got it (amazon.com, of course!), because they want to get one. I especially like the fabric pattern. The only thing that would make it better would be a long zippered pouch on the back.
on April 18, 2012
perfect sized backpack; bigger than a purse but not as big as a regular backpack. it fits nicely on my back.
on January 5, 2013
Bought this for a trip to Disney to carry necessities for a five year old with allergies. Was able to fit epi-pens, wipes, wallet, water bottle, snacks and more. Nice compact bag, comfortable and cute! Very happy with this purchase, plus much less expensive than other brands and the quality was superb!
on April 12, 2014
Not very good quality, but good shipping. True to color & size too. Is not durable. Rips easily around the zippers. Bow gets dislodged at times. Stitching even lower quality on the inside. Looks so pretty, but I really don't like it because it doesn't hold up.
on April 10, 2014
Beautiful print! Nicely made, with a comfortable amount of space inside. The straps are a bit thin, so I wouldn't recommend this for adults. The size seems perfect for a child though, so regardless, I highly recommend!
on June 8, 2014
I'm taking my granddaughter to Disneyland, Sea World and Universal Studios.. that means lots of souvenirs and things that we'll have to carry around with us. I didn't want to take a purse that would have to be big enough to put all the necessities (and not so necessities) but I also don't want to carry a bunch of bags. This is the perfect solution. Trendy, light weight, big enough but not too big. I'm really looking forward to having my hands free and still be able to keep everything I need at my finger tips (or at my shoulder blades).
on January 13, 2013
Item looked much bigger than expected when opened. It took a few days to smoosh down to a usable size. Otherwise it is a great bag. My galaxy s3 phone fits well in the side pocket. Really enjoy it as a purse, but it is bigger than a usual purse.

Update: It's been almost a year. Still love this bag! It's great for travel, as well as a regular purse. You can fit all of your essentials, plus a tablet and/or Kindle, plus a water bottle, plus snacks. It is wonderful for going to the movies with healthy snacks. I could almost use it as a book bag for grad school, but it isn't quite that big. Considering getting the large size for this purpose. No complaints about this bag. I get lots of compliments on it.
on December 3, 2013
i use this bag every day now!! I love backpack purses because they don't slide off my shoulders when I'm shopping. This bag is the perfect size and I get lots of compliments on it. Everyone loves the blue color.
on February 5, 2014
This is a versatile accessory. (The first thing I did was remove the bow, though.) It is lightweight and has plenty of pockets to hold anything that would normally be carried in a purse. I washed it on gentle cycle, and it held up perfectly. I have received many compliments on this backpack.