5.0 out of 5 stars As pictured
It's very cute. I haven't used it yet, but I know it'll get dirty easily with the white background. It's a little smaller than most duffle bags I've seen, but it'll fit on an airplane!
Published 17 months ago by Jennifer

2.0 out of 5 stars The bag was nice looking but the zipper split
First, I really did like the bag when I got it, however when I went to use it the for the first time the zipper split so the bag was useless.
The bag itself was very nice looking and the shipping was fast.
Published 12 months ago by Barbara Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars As pictured, October 6, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars The bag was nice looking but the zipper split, February 20, 2014
The bag itself was very nice looking and the shipping was fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bag!, February 18, 2014
I purchased this as my overnight bag for the hospital when I deliver my baby in a few weeks. It's perfect! It's the perfect size to fit everything I need for me and the baby in the hospital.

1.0 out of 5 stars broken after one use, September 6, 2013
The zipper broke after one use. Very poor quality, flimsy, and made with cheap material. I would not purchase this bag again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, December 21, 2012
Just got this in. I have been researching overnight bags FOREVER. This is perfect. I'm using it as a hospital bag when I deliver my baby girl. The colors are gorgeous and are bright and its pretty large. The packaging was really nice and I received it within 4 days of ordering. Love it!

2.0 out of 5 stars She's very disappointed as she really liked the look of damask print ..., January 16, 2015
I purchased this weekender bag for my teenage daughter. I less than a year the bag has started to fall apart. The zipper broke in the first 3 months. She's very disappointed as she really liked the look of damask print - we will be replacing with a higher quality bag.

2.0 out of 5 stars so sad., October 16, 2014
After one use the zipper broke, so sad.